Free data from NSENOW to AmiBroker via Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Thanks to all for the kind help, problem sorted out, however the backfill is still a problem, it gets backfilled, but this data does not referesh, I have tried merge symbol, still does not refresh, if i delete the symbol with no backfill data, streaming from excell to ambibroker happens ithout a hitch. one more issue, in ambibroker i am getting symobol name as the date ( the firstcolumn in excell is being read as a symbol in addtion to the trading symbol)
Stop Realtime Feed.
1. Press f2 in any of the Ticker symbols in your NOW-Rt excel Sheet. The formula in cell will be seen. Take snapshot.
2. Open NSENOW2.format file in notepad and copy $FORMAT line or just the entire contents here.
3.Point out Symbol that is getting updated without hitch.
4.Point out Symbol that you are merging with it.

Nsenow2 farmat content is as follows:

# Format definition file generated automatically
# by AmiBroker's ASCII Import Wizard
$FORMAT Date_MDY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, Appendticker, Appendticker
$SKIPLINES 1
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

josh 1 thanks for your kind effort ...
i am using open office 3 but when i try to link NSENOW data in open office calc. , it's show ERR;508....

will you help me in this issue .......

regards
TheMarketKid:)

josh1

Nsenow2 farmat content is as follows:

# Format definition file generated automatically
# by AmiBroker's ASCII Import Wizard
$FORMAT Date_MDY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, Appendticker, Appendticker
$SKIPLINES 1
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1
Sansarva,

I cannot find your screenshot. You can upload it on http://imageshack.us/ and give a direct link here. Prior to that, check this line-
$FORMAT Date_MDY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, Appendticker,

Columns in your excel sheet should be in that order- Date_MDY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, Appendticker,

Hi Josh,
I am using the NSE NOW RT2 .But the amibroker charts are not updating correctly.I think the issue is with the DB setting of NOWRTData.What should be the base time interval & number of bars?
Pl. advice.
thx
regards
PKJ

guptak03

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3298/32495037.png

sir the above picture is my data path setting ,,,every day ill start Now>>Backfill>>NSE-Now-RT2.xlsm...

wen i start backfill amibroker will open automatically and after i press RT2 start button ill start getting tick data nd so on ..:thumb:
the problem is m not able 2 save any data bcoz i dont now how 2 save it :rofl:
bcoz i using paid data from data provider nd never did setting of ami by my hands:lol:
senior member plz need ur guidance to save data:down:

josh1

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3298/32495037.png

sir the above picture is my data path setting ,,,every day ill start Now>>Backfill>>NSE-Now-RT2.xlsm...

wen i start backfill amibroker will open automatically and after i press RT2 start button ill start getting tick data nd so on ..:thumb:
the problem is m not able 2 save any data bcoz i dont now how 2 save it :rofl:
bcoz i using paid data from data provider nd never did setting of ami by my hands:lol:
senior member plz need ur guidance to save data:down:
Your database settings are correct. If you are useing cracked or trial version of AmiBroker, it will not save data. Otherwise it will always save data when you stop RT2 or when you close it.

josh1

Hi Josh,
I am using the NSE NOW RT2 .But the amibroker charts are not updating correctly.I think the issue is with the DB setting of NOWRTData.What should be the base time interval & number of bars?
Pl. advice.
thx
regards
PKJ
Data Source-Local Database
Base time interval - Tick
No. of bars - 30000 should be ok.

See the image attached by Guptak03 in previous post.

josh1

josh 1 thanks for your kind effort ...
i am using open office 3 but when i try to link NSENOW data in open office calc. , it's show ERR;508....

will you help me in this issue .......

regards
TheMarketKid:)
As per my knowledge, Open Office does not support Realtime Data as yet. You will have to use MSExcel 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.