Diary of a day trader - Part 2

soft_trader

It's usually an inverse relation between NF and USDINR?

Since NF moved down after u posted the chart, I think USDINR would have moved up. Did it?
There is an inverse relation between Nifty and USDINR, but not always. From the economic point of view Strong INR = Market goes up. But in real life scenario it is not really like that.

Here us an updated chart for you to compare:

soft_trader

Yeah.. I should've trailed it. I sold and booked out at 54.8250 !!

Softy, have you noticed that USDINR seems to reverse about 5 paisa when the gap between LTP and ATP is about 12 paisa ??
You sold and booked out both at 54.8250?

Hmm... Noticed it. Also USDINR is in a well defined range of 53.7 - 55 since last 2 months. But what I like about currency is that it has good intraday trends most of the time, unlike Nifty which has less trending days.

You sold and booked out both at 54.8250?

Hmm... Noticed it. Also USDINR is in a well defined range of 53.7 - 55 since last 2 months. But what I like about currency is that it has good intraday trends most of the time, unlike Nifty which has less trending days.
sold at 54.8725, bought at 54.8250.. but should've held it. But no charts are really useful for USDINR, so it is very difficult to decide on targets, trail SL etc.

Not using unlimited scheme as yet.

soft_trader

sold at 54.8725, bought at 54.8250.. but should've held it. But no charts are really useful for USDINR, so it is very difficult to decide on targets, trail SL etc.

Not using unlimited scheme as yet.
You are with VNS or RKSV? What is your breakeven?