Delhi Traders Club-Only For Traders From Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK everyone, I am not a moderator for this thread otherwise would have deleted 2-3 pages of unrelated posts....but everyone cool down and let the thread proceed. We have to believe that the intentions behind the idea of forming the group is pious and healthy unless proved otherwise. This group may be for discussing trading ideas, new methods, software etc....but I am not too sure how professionals from different walks of life are going to help....and before even a single meeting all professionals have already joined.....I am a bit curious with these statements.

But things will be clear soon ...so let the thread continue....

Smart_trade

whisky

I am a managing director of a microfinance and wealth management firm in delhi. I would love to be a part of your group.
Mr. G, Thanks for showing interest and sending us your complete profile. Really appreciate your support in this noble initiative of Delhi Club. :)

OK everyone, I am not a moderator for this thread otherwise would have deleted 2-3 pages of unrelated posts....but everyone cool down and let the thread proceed. We have to believe that the intentions behind the idea of forming the group is pious and healthy unless proved otherwise. This group may be for discussing trading ideas, new methods, software etc....but I am not too sure how professionals from different walks of life are going to help....and before even a single meeting all professionals have already joined.....I am a bit curious with these statements.

But things will be clear soon ...so let the thread continue....

Smart_trade
Yes Mr. Smart_trade you are right
This newbie Seema trying to have all the attention and focus by creating all this nonsense thread.
Do you observe she is spending her whole day time on TJ only in her propaganda and her desperate attempt to prove herself oversmart.
It seems she is hungry for attention and focus... seems she once in her life cherished the dream of being Bollywood actress.
Anyway if you also think I am telling something wrong let me know
Yours
Daku

Mr.G

No yaar daku, I like the idea of making a club for real life interaction but I fully agree with. What jahan is saying. I support the idea of making a club, but this stuff is too idiotic. They are asking for my I'd proof and residential proof online!! And want to do a background check on me. Without even meeting me,lol. This seems is either a scamster or flying really high. I can't give such proof to anyone without really meeting and discussing everything. They are saying they will shortlist me after all this, I never knew a new club in the making had such strict entry criteria. What do others think? I support the club but not how she is going about with the idea.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
No yaar daku, I like the idea of making a club for real life interaction but I fully agree with. What jahan is saying. I support the idea of making a club, but this stuff is too idiotic. They are asking for my I'd proof and residential proof online!! And want to do a background check on me.
pehle unse apna ration card dikhao bolo.............:rofl::rofl:

No yaar daku, I like the idea of making a club for real life interaction but I fully agree with. What jahan is saying. I support the idea of making a club, but this stuff is too idiotic. They are asking for my I'd proof and residential proof online!! And want to do a background check on me. Without even meeting me,lol. This seems is either a scamster or flying really high. I can't give such proof to anyone without really meeting and discussing everything. They are saying they will shortlist me after all this, I never knew a new club in the making had such strict entry criteria. What do others think? I support the club but not how she is going about with the idea.
Me too. I got a mail asking for my ID Proof/residence proof , profile covering my ten years experience. They will do a background check too. Too fishy. Seems like a data collection drive/ multi level marketing initiative, I dont trust this.

Arre MD saheb meri baat ka aap bura mat maniye.
Idiotness ki saari haden to Seema cross karne pe amada hai aur aap uski haan mein haan mila rahe they shuru se ab jake apko iss nanhe munne daku ki baton ka rahasya samajh aaya.
Main to shuru se kah raha hoon ki Seema ka dimag kharab hai she needs medical treatment.
Ab jyada bolunga to log bolenge ki bolta hai:clap::clap::clapping:

Seema ki baatein shun ke ek purana muhawara bhi yaad aaya jo arz karna chahunga-
Naak na kan Zeenat Aman :clap::clap::clap::clapping::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.