Delhi Traders Club-Only For Traders From Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.G

Dude Teri problem, kya hai? I was telling him in a joke. And tujhe jab Pata nahi hota kis se Baat kar raha hai toh bakwaas mat Kara kar! It's people like you who piss me off the most. Loan ka mazak that, but don't you dare people over the net. Trading my networth, listen you..... You don't know who I am so don't make an idiot out of yourself.

Mr.G

ST sir, even you know I mentioned no offence, I was telling about what I finance and how I work. I know even you might be a rich man, but Ashish has no right to insult me in an open forum like this. I am a businessman and I have worked very hard aswell. I don't wanna measure dicks with anyone, but this Ashish fellow is extremely offensive.

VJAY

If you don't Know how to prepare a CV then sorry to say you are not eligible to join the club" We are not running any classes to teach anyone..

Let me reiterate " We are simply looking for professionals with good basic educational background. No Investment/ Funding/Loans are required to join the club"
"This club is only for Delhi People with clean background and who wants to achieve something big with right thoughts"
Thanks for restated it......as you need to put it in ur 1st post itself to avoid this confussion...anyway what's the basic education needed to apply it?:D
dear moderator,
i think this thread need in chit chat section.

whisky

Mr. Vijay,

Let me put straight, I know you are a Broker and in the first post I mentioned clearly “Brokers Please Excuse” so It’s none of your business to decide about what we have to do or not.

Request everyone, don’t spoil this thread, this is a new kind of career opportunity which is up-coming for the people who are struggling for the jobs or have lost their jobs/business or have no income source despite being qualified & hardworking.

Dear Moderator,

Would request you to please block the spoiling members like Mr. Daku/Mr. Vijay to continue our noble initiative to create “Entrepreneurship & Earning Source for people & have some entertainment”. As the objective of this thread is to help people in their “Career and Jobs” that’s why we started this thread in this category.
The club also has an objective to bring some entertainment & smiles for the people in stressful life

I already got professionals in my club from different educational/profession background from different fields like IT, Finance, Business Management etc. with rich experience of 10+ years who are volunteers to help the club with no fees.

Guys please ignore the unwanted comments on this thread and just join hands for this noble initiative for all of us together & focus on the noble goal.

Reiterating Delhi Club “For the People, By the People”

The basic qualification to join the club is you should be good human being with great human qualities”

jahan

The basic qualification to join the club is you should be good human being with great human qualities”
Hello,

Just for curosity....how ur going to decide/measure, the person who is willing to join has the qualification u mentioned in the above post.

i mean by which process.......(like by using lie detector or something else or whether its solely depends upon u)

what if the member had show all the qualities while joining ...then after some time he shows his real quality/character.....then how do u identify them and what action u will take if the member found guilty.

there is already a club(better to say community) in delhi which run by veteran traders who's names are never disclosed until now.....they are like Bike Gangs in US.they often meet at gurgoan and the rules for joining in that community are very strict(any one can join from entire nation).

and for ur Quote "For the people ,by the People " is best suited for politicians....ur quote should be like this"for the Members,by the Members" (b'coz ur intention is to help only delhi traders if u use people then entire nation/world comes).

if ur members(already joined... as u told from variety backgrounds) real intenention is help trader's.... u can help them right now here itself at traderji if u believe that they are very good at trading... there is no need to form a club or something fancy organisation...what is the use only forming a delhi club...see NSE is not only for delhi it is for entire nation....i don't know the intention behind that to help only delhi traders

Regards,

Last edited:

whisky

Hello,

Just for curosity....how ur going to decide/measure, the person who is willing to join has the qualification u mentioned in the above post.

i mean by which process.......(like by using lie detector or something else or whether its solely depends upon u)

Regards,
Good Question

"We already have our professionally experienced panel members from diverse background who will decide about it. As these are members who are taking this initiative so they only will decide about right people & right decision for the club."

Hope I am clear

Mr. Vijay,

Let me put straight, I know you are a Broker and in the first post I mentioned clearly “Brokers Please Excuse” so It’s none of your business to decide about what we have to do or not.

Request everyone, don’t spoil this thread, this is a new kind of career opportunity which is up-coming for the people who are struggling for the jobs or have lost their jobs/business or have no income source despite being qualified & hardworking.

Dear Moderator,

Would request you to please block the spoiling members like Mr. Daku/Mr. Vijay to continue our noble initiative to create “Entrepreneurship & Earning Source for people & have some entertainment”. As the objective of this thread is to help people in their “Career and Jobs” that’s why we started this thread in this category.
The club also has an objective to bring some entertainment & smiles for the people in stressful life

I already got professionals in my club from different educational/profession background from different fields like IT, Finance, Business Management etc. with rich experience of 10+ years who are volunteers to help the club with no fees.

Guys please ignore the unwanted comments on this thread and just join hands for this noble initiative for all of us together & focus on the noble goal.

Reiterating Delhi Club “For the People, By the People”

Seema you are very revolutionary girl.
Who gave you authority to form the Delhi Traders Club? Sonia or Sheela
Or do you think you are the most knowledgeable and exp. trader living in Delhi so you have got this right automatically?
I visited your public profile and it is written there that tumhe abhi traderji pe aaye hue zumma zumma 4 din bhi nahin hue hain and I think that is true for trading as well.
Tumhare saath kuchh to problem hai ya to tumhe job nahin mil raha jiske liye tum desperately try kar rahi ho ya phir trading mein koi bahut bara loss ho gaya jiske frustration se tumhara mental balance garbara gaya.
Tell us what is your problem we are here to help you out :D
Mere aur Vijay bhai ko ban karwa ke kya hoga? Vijay bhai Ajay bhai ke nam se naya account bana lenge aur main pickpocket ke naam se but the reality will still be same that your desire more than you deserve :D
Rather than wasting your time in the streets of Traderji why don't you utilize your time to increase your knowledge to achieve something in your life.
Meri baaton ka bura mat manana Seema I am your friend and well wisher :D
Bye for now
Daku

whisky

Everyone-Please ignore unwanted people & unwanted comments.

There are many Dakus coming from Chambal Ghati...Just have fun hope you all are getting "Entertained"....:rofl:

Request Dear Moderator-To block misbehaving people in this business forum as they are spoiling the TJ purpose.

Keep Sending Nomination....

Everyone-Please ignore unwanted people & unwanted comments.

There are many Dakus coming from Chambal Ghati...Just have fun hope you all are getting "Entertained"....:rofl:

Request Dear Moderator-To block misbehaving people in this business forum as they are spoiling the TJ purpose.

Keep Sending Nomination....
Sach bolne ko misbehave nahin kahte seema:D

Mr.G

Where.to send nomination??

Status
Not open for further replies.