Delhi Traders Club-Only For Traders From Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
No yaar daku, I like the idea of making a club for real life interaction but I fully agree with. What jahan is saying. I support the idea of making a club, but this stuff is too idiotic. They are asking for my I'd proof and residential proof online!! And want to do a background check on me. Without even meeting me,lol. This seems is either a scamster or flying really high. I can't give such proof to anyone without really meeting and discussing everything. They are saying they will shortlist me after all this, I never knew a new club in the making had such strict entry criteria. What do others think? I support the club but not how she is going about with the idea.
Mujhe lagta hai Seema ko nursery mein admission se pehle 4-5 written test pass karne pare honge bachpan mein aur iss baat ka sadma uske dimag se abhi tak gaya nahin aur iss wajah se wo apse aise baat kar rahi.
Seema ki baat ka MD saheb bura mat maniye she is sick.... just forgive her:clap::clap::clap::clapping:

Mr.G

Daku you seem like a friendly guy yaar, even I'm finding her most sinister. She has executives who will meet me. VP see neche aaj take iv never talked to anyone. This is some of kind of scam and she's not giving any contact info aswell. I'm on the verge of declaring all this as BS. Btw seema vanvani doesn't have an Internet foot print. HOW ODD??????

Mr.G

Did anyone else notice this?

jahan

No yaar daku, I like the idea of making a club for real life interaction but I fully agree with. What jahan is saying. I support the idea of making a club, but this stuff is too idiotic. They are asking for my I'd proof and residential proof online!! And want to do a background check on me. Without even meeting me,lol. This seems is either a scamster or flying really high. I can't give such proof to anyone without really meeting and discussing everything. They are saying they will shortlist me after all this, I never knew a new club in the making had such strict entry criteria. What do others think? I support the club but not how she is going about with the idea.

Hello Mr.G,

first of all u need to know that professional trading is Lonely business and succesfull trading is boring.i can guarantee u that u will always get confused if u interact ur trading ideas with somebody,b'coz every human being is having different psychology,its nothing wrong in traders get together and sharing experiences.

Regards,

Mr.G

Main trader nahi honn yaar, I'm a fundamental analyst and investor. In our side, jitni information ho no matter how BS it is. It's still useful. 3 years see kaam kar raha honn yaar. Aaj take koi group nahi bana. Fundamental analysts work better in teams.traders work better alone. Ok friend? :) Btw this seema is a fishy character and most probably she's fake and this is a scam. I HERE BY DECLARE THIS AS BULL ****. Thank you for reading.

Line for DELHI TRADERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP.....(seema checking their id proof):D

Ha ha ha ha jabardast Ravi bhai aap to mujh se bhi aage nikal gaye.
BTW MD saheb kon hai in the crowd.. the old man on the left or the person next to him in blue shirt or the guy with a tiranga
Don't mind MD saheb have fun:clap::clap::clap:

Rish

Good Question

"We already have our professionally experienced panel members from diverse background who will decide about it. As these are members who are taking this initiative so they only will decide about right people & right decision for the club."

Hope I am clear
I have sent a mail to your Id, also, ask your panel members stand on "Q" in the right direction

jahan

Hello @ Daku,

Aap tho mast Maze.... loot rahe ho bhai. tum tho pehle se kahrahethey bhai magar koi maan nahi raha tha.anway thanks to u and TraderRavi , ...he has always his funny pic's around him.now its time for moderator's to lockdown this thread.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.