Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lazytrader

make sure you keep a copy of trasactions and and sign up for sms service for you demat account. Not much in terms of safety here.

One thing you can do is threaten your RM with legal action. That should keep your money safe.

Now-a-days brokers like Indiabulls give you a device that generates a code to log in to your account. If have it, it will prevent others from accessing your account which will put the blame squarely on the broker so they will not indulge in such activities. I think RMoney also has it.

murthymsr

Hi,
I have come across this link on conparison of trading platforms.

http://www.variancefutures.com/platforms/comparison.php

Of course, this information is not relevant for Indian stock exchanges.

I am wonder stuck about the type of information available and more so, the format in which the information is presented.

I wish that some active contributors to these broker threads may take the extra pains to compile all available information in this and all other broker n platform threads in Traderji.

Till such time some noble soul takes up this 'thankless' job we will remain :

"Confused - Share Khan vs ICICIDirect - vs HDFC vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise vs ........."

Thanks.

murthymsr

Last edited:

lazytrader

None of those platforms will work for Indian exchanges. :confused:
If you are looking for options, right now there is no one who can beat Interactive Brokers.

About the comparison of platforms if you read the threads one brokers then you should get all the info you need about the trading platforms. I have tried to get the info but I would have to sign up with everyone to give detailed comparison which I can't do. But I have tried to get info about other platforms but the details I cant get because not many are well versed with all the features of platforms like ODIN that have fantastic features and have detailed manuals which you can check from my other thread - Difference between trader terminals.

I also like india bulls,but the bills contract notes are sent in e mails not by post.We will have to print it.Some one was mentioning in this site------some brokerage provides excell sheets a/cs list-to make it easy for us to keep ours tax acs.

hey all,
well am about to start trading in nifty futures and will be following Pride's intraday strategy for trading.
I am going to open my a/c with Indiabulls. They are charging .03% for futures.
I have few questions regarding their trading platform.
1)can i plot intraday chart of any time frame?
As mentioned in the strategy by Pride, we need 5 min and 30 min charts so can i get both charts in PIB.
2)can i plot more than one technical indicator on the chart?
i need to plot Stochastics, as well as 5 period and 13 period EMA. so can i plot all these indicators at once in PIB or not.
3)can i open 2 charts of different time frames for the same scrip or not?
for instance can i open 5 min and 30 min chart of nifty at the same time or not.

So please help and try to resolve my queries. Sorry if the questions are too numb as am a new student of market.

Thanks a lot to all in advance.

P.S.:If I have posted my query at the wrong place then tell me I will move it from here to other appropriate section.

Status
Not open for further replies.