Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have shifted to India Infoline from RM.But IIL will charge DP transaction charge @rs 15 -100 as well as NSDL DP bill quarterly.DP transaction charge only for debit.Can nybody please clarify it?

I didn;t know about that.

However, as i understand, whatever they charge brokerage/stt/stamp etc should be mentioned in the Bill that they provide to us. I can't see any of the DP transaction charges or the other charges for that matter ..i can see:

REGULATORY CHARGES
STAMP DUTY
SECURITIES TR TAX
SERVICE TAX

This plus brokerage is the only amount i pay.

I didn;t know about that.

However, as i understand, whatever they charge brokerage/stt/stamp etc should be mentioned in the Bill that they provide to us. I can't see any of the DP transaction charges or the other charges for that matter ..i can see:

REGULATORY CHARGES
STAMP DUTY
SECURITIES TR TAX
SERVICE TAX

This plus brokerage is the only amount i pay.
My broker debits Rs.23 for each transactions from DP account. This Rs.23 is never reflected in the contract notes. They take it from my bank account each month via ECS :mad: :mad::annoyed:

Like if I sell some 4 stocks from Delivery then they will take 23*4 after each month. That too at odd date. 24th every month!

As it was not told to me even after I asked many times about minimum charges they will take, I bought 2 rs.8 stocks and put in delivery thinking of selling it after it goes to Rs.9! Waste of money:(

Guys !! Its almost a month I have moved to ShareKhan from ICICI direct. I should say i am completely satisfied with the service. Trade Tiger is working fine for me. Someone told me here that it gives delayed quotes. But that never happened to me till now.

Brokerage etc is all transparent.

Never found the servers overloaded till now ... and they have recently added some more servers.

I have done some 10 cr turnover and I want to negotiate brokerage to even less.

One negative about Sharekhan is, it is vey hard to locate the reports. Also when using Trade Tiger, you dont know how much more limit you have. You have to open the browser to check it. Also for transfering funds you need to open browser (may be i am asking for too much !!)

My broker debits Rs.23 for each transactions from DP account. This Rs.23 is never reflected in the contract notes. They take it from my bank account each month via ECS :mad: :mad::annoyed:

Like if I sell some 4 stocks from Delivery then they will take 23*4 after each month. That too at odd date. 24th every month!

As it was not told to me even after I asked many times about minimum charges they will take, I bought 2 rs.8 stocks and put in delivery thinking of selling it after it goes to Rs.9! Waste of money:(

Can u tell me u hav account with which brokerage company?
this is the issue which i was discussing with one executive of angel broking. He also told me that there will be transaction charges whenever i sell the shares from DP.

these brokerage firms offer cheap brokerage but they r charging unnecessary charges of transaction of shares from DP , thats very bad.

transactions of shares from DP to trading accnt n vice versa is free , dont knw why these companys r charging?

Status
Not open for further replies.