Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangafreakz

In delivery with T+2 settlement , if i sell the share of any company Monday , when will I get the money in my trading account , Monday itself?
Also I have the similar query of LT , what if i sell 10 shares of A and 20shares of B company from my demat , will I be charged 10rs. for each company or 10rs on whole ?

sorry M, I am not aware of it, since I am purely into futures.
But after seeing your post, I checked with my Branch Manager and he says there is no such thing.

Could you please tell me from where you got this info.

Hi MangaFreakz
If u sell ur shares on Monday you will get the money only on wednesday.

In icici demat there is an option called SPOT in sell transaction which will charge u more brokerage but u will get the money on same day evening.

Mangafreakz

sorry M, I am not aware of it, since I am purely into futures.
But after seeing your post, I checked with my Branch Manager and he says there is no such thing.

Could you please tell me from where you got this info.
I am gonna have my Demat acc with indiabulls along with Trading account , in the Form for Demat , there is a charges section
Market Sell - Rs. 10 per transaction
are u a high volume trader in Futures ? Also since u too are in indiabulls , how do u like their trading terminal ? You use any other Realtime data service or Charts service or only rely on PIB ?
Thank you.

Mangafreakz

Hi MangaFreakz
If u sell ur shares on Monday you will get the money only on wednesday.

In icici demat there is an option called SPOT in sell transaction which will charge u more brokerage but u will get the money on same day evening.
Thank you. Can u tell me how do u know which shares are for BTST and which are not ? Are they separtly listed within the Broker's terminal ?

Re: help with the brokerage!!

Thankyou once again lazytrader. :)

your post clarified many things.

My broker really didn't told me about these things. I guess it is my responsibility to be aware of these things and ask the right questions.
:cool:

lazytrader

Thank you. Can u tell me how do u know which shares are for BTST and which are not ? Are they separtly listed within the Broker's terminal ?
I think NSE publishes a list of which shares can't be done BTST. Brokers are supposed to have such a list check in your back office section.

I am gonna have my Demat acc with indiabulls along with Trading account , in the Form for Demat , there is a charges section
Market Sell - Rs. 10 per transaction
are u a high volume trader in Futures ? Also since u too are in indiabulls , how do u like their trading terminal ? You use any other Realtime data service or Charts service or only rely on PIB ?
Thank you.
Yes M, there IS a charge for EACH delivery sell order. I am sorry for my earlier post.

This is charged by NSDL on a monthly basis. You can find these charges with every broker

My volume range is 20 - 40 L per day depending on the market. I wont say it is high, since I know guys who are doing more than 1c per day.

PIB is one of the best in class. But I am using TRADE TIGER along with it, since PIB can't show multiple time frame graphs of a single scrip simultaneously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.