request to help me ( please now itself)

i want to enter order for buying / selling / short selling 10 to 15 minutes

before markets starts. I also want to know my command is queued in

the nse order book , not in the broker terminal before the market starts,

that is, i want to ensure my self that my order is queued in nse order

book 10 to 15 min before market starts , which broker house gives such

facility in cash/ future / and in option segment

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHICH BROKERAGE FIRM GIVES THE ABOVE MENTIONED FACILITY,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND WITH ODIN DIET PROGRAM ONLINE FOR TRADING
-----------------------------------------------------

AFTER MARKET ( THAT IS PREMARKET OR BEFORE MARKET STARS ) AND STOP LOSS THINGS ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUGGEST A GOOD BROKER HOUSE

I MAINLY CARE ABOUT THE SERVICE, AND NOT ABOUT BROKERAGE EVEN IT IS LITTLE HIGHER

i again and again request , to give answer for the above question as soon

as possible

thanking you

yours friendly

columbus

columbus the screen looks interesting

can you let me know how much sharekhan charges for options brokerage per lot

thanks
Though I do not trade in OPTIONS ,the rates I received from them long ago, are as follows-----

"Brokerage on Options trades will now be charged on the Premium
component instead of the Strike Price which was levied earlier.
Brokerage will be charged as Rs. 90/- per contract or 2% on the
premium (which ever is higher) as per the SEBI circular guidelines."

For latest rates please enquire from SHAREKHAN .

annoyed with indiabulls, help me

dear all daytraders,

i am so annoyed with indiabulls for the past 2months they havent opened my account till now, mainly for PIB software in order to daytrade i want their account, please let the me know other companies which supply such a realtime software for trading so that i can open account with them, its really important for me to daytrade, i think u understand how do i feel

regards
santiswaroop.k

columbus

Re: annoyed with indiabulls, help me

dear all daytraders,

i am so annoyed with indiabulls for the past 2months they havent opened my account till now, mainly for PIB software in order to daytrade i want their account, please let the me know other companies which supply such a realtime software for trading so that i can open account with them, its really important for me to daytrade, i think u understand how do i feel

regards
santiswaroop.k

Try SHAKEKHAN's TradeTiger.

HELLO GUYS...
I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR POSTS FROM LONG AND WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT WE NOW FEEL AS A FAMILY WHERE ONE IS LOOKING FOR THE OTHERS EXPERIENCE AND GOODWILL. ANY WAYS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR ALL AND SOMETHING FOR ME..SO LET ME FIRST GIVE IT FOR ALL..THIS ONE SADLY IS REAL BAD ONE EXPOSING THE WAY THESE BROKERAGE FIRMS ARE READY TO PLAY WITH OUR HARD EARNED MONEY... I JUST GOT HTIS POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ADDRESSED TO RELIGARE..JUST GO THROUGH IT.

To
Amandeep Sahney
Branch Manager
Religare Securities Limited
SCO- 11, 2nd Floor, Sector- 14
Gurgaon- 122001

Sub: Return of money in my account no- SS 6706 due to losses incurred fraudulently

Amandeep,

1. As discussed, in the meeting held in my office between you, self and Mr Anupam- Relationship Manager on 9th May 2008, I would like to get my hard earned money back that has been wrongfully taken away from me without my knowledge.

2. As I have already apprised you that I have suffered these losses over two days-

a) Rs 75000- When 6000 shares of HDIL were bought and sold in a single day without any authorisation from me and without my knowledge. I would also like to further confirm whether the losses bearing out of this transaction is only Rs 75000/- or more.

b) Just two days after the first unauthorised transaction, another illegal transaction was done wherein, 6500 shares of HDIL were bought by Mr Anupam and 5600 shares of HDIL were then sold by him at a loss the same day. Further, he went on to take a delivery of 900 shares of HDIL amounting to approximately Rs 750000/- in my account no -SS 6706.

3. In doing so, not only did he inflict a monetary loss on me but also has caused me emotional distress and trauma as I am under tremendous pressure and stress since the last week. I have been getting Warning SMS's from Religare on my phone asking me to replenish my margin money which I simply cannot as I don't have this kind of money.

4. To make matters worse, all this was done in a way whereby I wasn't informed at all and I am presently being charged Interest on the margin money by Religare for no fault of mine.

5. My submission to you is as follows-

a) Please verify and calculate at your end if the amount of loss due to the first unauthorised transaction is limited to Rs 75000/- only or more. I would request you to arrange for the return of money promptly.

b) Please do not saddle me with these 900 shares of HDIL which infact I never brought and which have been inflicted upon me without any authorisation from my side.

c) I would also demand that I should not be charged any interest on the amount of margin money for this unauthorised and completely illegal transaction.

Kindly resolve the issue at the earliest and do let me know by email and written form the method in which my money will be returned to me.

Keeping in view the above facts, I demand that the total amount be calculated and intimated to me with complete details and my "Money Returned to me to maintain the reputation of the company( Religare) as well as keeping a customers faith intact. Afterall, a customer has given his hard earned money and made you the custodians of it in the hope that you would keep it safe and secure.

I hope, we can settle the issue amicably and I shall not be compelled to take the matter further.

Yours sincerely,

Saurabh Singh

Client ID- SS 6706

WELL GUYS DISHEARTENING ..I FELT REALLY SAD AND TERRIBLY SHAKEN AS I DO USE RELIGARE.. AND I THINK ITS TIME I SHOULD LOOK FOR LESS ADVENTUROUS AGENCIES WHO WILL HAVE SOME SHAME BEFORE TOUCHING SOMEONE'S MONEY.
NOW A QUESTION I AM NOW LOOKING FOR A BROKER WHO HAS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES
1. BTST( BUY TODAY SELL TOMMOROW)
2.STBT(SELL TODAY BUY TOMMOROW).
3. ONLINE IPO
4.REALTIME STREAMING.
5.COMPETETIVE BROKERAGE.

GUYS POINT NO 1,2 ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME. I KNOW U GUYS WILL BE ABLE TO GUIDE ME PROPERLY RATHER THAN TALKING TO SLEAZY RM'S OF THESE FIRMS.

THANX:):)

Hi,

I am using sharekhan for more than 5 months and find it easy. Best part, I got my 3 in one account opened free (though I had to give them Rs.5000/- cheque at the time of opening of account but the same was credited into my trading account.

I have also tried HDFC securities and ICICI Direct and found not up to the mark.

Rajiv

Regarding sharekhan tiger classic account

hi all

yesterday i met the agent for sharekhan he told me that there are 4types of account among it i liked sharekhan tiger classic account had to pay 1000 (lifetime not yearly) and 5000 as deposit which will be added to my account once account opened, and the charges for cash trade 0.45 and intraday 0.09, please let me know is the information correct, and is the 1000 for the lifetime because other account are having yearly 750, 2000, 6000 respectively

regards
santiswaroop.k

Status
Not open for further replies.