Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

natjay

I've personally shortlisted Geojit and Angel Broking the number of brokers currently on the market. This is my first time trading so hope these are good choices.

columbus

Re: Regarding sharekhan tiger classic account

hi all

yesterday i met the agent for sharekhan he told me that there are 4types of account among it i liked sharekhan tiger classic account had to pay 1000 (lifetime not yearly) and 5000 as deposit which will be added to my account once account opened, and the charges for cash trade 0.45 and intraday 0.09, please let me know is the information correct, and is the 1000 for the lifetime because other account are having yearly 750, 2000, 6000 respectively

regards
santiswaroop.k
Hi Swaroop,

In Sharekhan ,in pre-paid version (6000Rs),for delivery it is 0.25 and intraday 0.05,that will be beneficial.

Hi Swaroop,

In Sharekhan ,in pre-paid version (6000Rs),for delivery it is 0.25 and intraday 0.05,that will be beneficial.
I have been with Sharekhan Since Feb2008. I demanded and got .25 and .05 respectively from last month. I donot pay Rs 6000/-
vps

columbus

I have been with Sharekhan Since Feb2008. I demanded and got .25 and .05 respectively from last month. I donot pay Rs 6000/-
vps
Right now ,just I have Sharekhan connection with 0.30 and 0.06 as brokerages.
Today I have changed to 6000/- pre-paid with above rates (0.25 and 0.05).Even they have other pre-paid products with lesser rates but you need not shell out more pre-paid rates.Earlier they used to have 12k package.Now they are having next pre-paid package after 6k is 18k.

RELIANCEMONEY HAS THE BELOW FEATURES
1. ATST. (ACQUIRE TODAY SELL TOMORROW)
2. ONLINE IPO
4. REALTIME STREAMING (through INSTATRADE PLATFORM)
5. COMPETETIVE BROKERAGE (THEY CHARGE 12 PER ORDER)

THE NEGATIVE IS
1. THE CONNECTION THROUGH INSTATRADE. IT ALLOWS FOR 5 MARKET WATCHES EACH WITH 25 SCRIPS EACH.. BUT SLOW. IF THE NUMBER OF SCRIPS ARE LESS THEN IT HAS NO PROBLEM.

(p.s# FASTTRADE PLATFORM IS OK. BUT YOU NEED TO MANUALLY REFRESH IT. PLS CHECK YOU INTERNET CONNECTION).

IF YOU are doing INTRADAY-TRADE, THEN dont forget to give SL. The opinion given is my personal experience.

happy trading. :)

NOW A QUESTION I AM NOW LOOKING FOR A BROKER WHO HAS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES
1. BTST( BUY TODAY SELL TOMMOROW)
2.STBT(SELL TODAY BUY TOMMOROW).
3. ONLINE IPO
4.REALTIME STREAMING.
5.COMPETETIVE BROKERAGE.

GUYS POINT NO 1,2 ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME. I KNOW U GUYS WILL BE ABLE TO GUIDE ME PROPERLY RATHER THAN TALKING TO SLEAZY RM'S OF THESE FIRMS.

THANX:):)[/QUOTE]

columbus

Last edited:

razx5

Right now ,just I have Sharekhan connection with 0.30 and 0.06 as brokerages.
Today I have changed to 6000/- pre-paid with above rates (0.25 and 0.05).Even they have other pre-paid products with lesser rates but you need not shell out more pre-paid rates.Earlier they used to have 12k package.Now they are having next pre-paid package after 6k is 18k.
in trade tiger intradaycharts,what r the parameters to set for macd histogram so that they r the same as in indiabulls.com and bseindia.com websites.please reply mr.columbus

columbus

in trade tiger intradaycharts,what r the parameters to set for macd histogram so that they r the same as in indiabulls.com and bseindia.com websites.please reply mr.columbus

Hi Razx,

In case you are talking about MACD, the parameters are mentioned on the chart itself EMA(9,12,26).

razx5

Hi Razx,

In case you are talking about MACD, the parameters are mentioned on the chart itself EMA(9,12,26).
thanks mr.columbus.another doubt.i would like to view 1min intraday charts of all scrips with macd histogram added along it.how to save in that format so that whenever i click any scrip it opens in that format.please reply with step by step details as i m not much into computer studies

Status
Not open for further replies.