Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i m also having sharekhan de-mat account last one year no system issues nothing if v knw hw to operate our account we wont face any problem .

Mr..... stop irritating people wid ur same problem!!!!!![/

ONE IS FREE TO EXPRESS ONE'S PROBLEMS. IF THAT BUGS you PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE THREAD or still better from the forum itself. Looks like you are an employee paid or unpaid, or sub broker of Sharekhan?? You cannot take any criticism of Sharekhan, You have given your game away.

vps

columbus

i m also having sharekhan de-mat account last one year no system issues nothing if v knw hw to operate our account we wont face any problem .

Mr..... stop irritating people wid ur same problem!!!!!![/

ONE IS FREE TO EXPRESS ONE'S PROBLEMS. IF THAT BUGS you PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE THREAD or still better from the forum itself. Looks like you are an employee paid or unpaid, or sub broker of Sharekhan?? You cannot take any criticism of Sharekhan, You have given your game away.

vps
Perhaps SLOW RATE OF REFRESH OF STOCK QUOTATIONS is the biggest drawback of sharkhan.Presently I am using Fast trade.How is Trade Tiger?

[QU

OTE=columbus;211368]
Perhaps SLOW RATE OF REFRESH OF STOCK QUOTATIONS is the biggest drawback of sharkhan.Presently I am using Fast trade.How is Trade Tiger?
It is not so lousy as fast trade but marginally better. Irrespective how many times you tell Sharekhan people they are experts in telling that fault is at our end as our speed is slow. When I told them I use 2Mbps broadband, they turned around blaming the computer memory. I told them to get their head's memory examined as my PC has 2GB memory.

I told them I donot need their advice thru emails and phone as it will only lead their pockets bulging and mine emptied. Then the branch head met me and requested to follow their advice for my benefit. I told him to put 5 lacs from their account and trade as per their advice to me and show me that they can make money at the end of three months. They have stopped calling me and my calls to the branch manager have not been returned for a month.
This is Sharekhan for you. Some sub brokers and staff in the forum cannot digest whatever I say and abuse me.

VPS

itzarvind

Hi,

I have a doubt,

I have demat account in 5paisa

They charge me 30 paise for delivery (Single side) and 3 paise for Intraday (Single side).

Apart from thet they charge me, something like, Regu. Chrg, Security Tr Tax, Service Tax on Brokerage, Stamp Duty Charges.

Do all the Brokers collect these charges.

I have attached a transaction details also.

Out of the Profit if Rs130 i got today, they took they deducted,

Regu. Chrg Rs: 5.88
Security Tr.Tax Rs: 18
Service Tax on Brokerage Rs: 5.45
Stamp Duty Charges: 2.94

Finally i got Rs98.

Please clarify me.

Thanks,
Arvind

columbus

Hi,

I have a doubt,

Regu. Chrg Rs: 5.88
Security Tr.Tax Rs: 18
Service Tax on Brokerage Rs: 5.45
Stamp Duty Charges: 2.94

Finally i got Rs98.

Please clarify me.

Thanks,
Arvind
In fact other brokers charge EDUCATION CESS and HIGHER EDUCATION CESS also.(since these all very nominal in nature).Others mentioned by you are charged by all brokers.

columbus

In fact other brokers charge EDUCATION CESS and HIGHER EDUCATION CESS also.(since these all very nominal in nature).Others mentioned by you are charged by all brokers.

How come my YESTERDAY message showed as NEW today.In fact I wrote to moderators and TRADERJI to check up anf fix solution for this problem.

How come my YESTERDAY message showed as NEW today.In fact I wrote to moderators and TRADERJI to check up anf fix solution for this problem.
No solution required.......every time,somebody polls on this thread,this thread comes back up under New posts even if your post was the latest and it was a year back.

Saint

columbus

No solution required.......every time,somebody polls on this thread,this thread comes back up under New posts even if your post was the latest and it was a year back.

Saint
Saint,

Thank you.I thought if somebody posts then only the thread will be marked UNREAD. I was not aware that if somebody answer to poll question ,it will be marked UNREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.