Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Thread,

As far as Brokerage is concerned IndiaBull is comptetive, their Internet trading is also working fine..charges for extra software is for PIB (Power Indiabull) in which you have better facilities to trade.

Once you enter into stock market you shud also bother about quality service besides brokerage and software.

I think IndiaBull has both and just by spending 900 bucks you can avail even better terminal.

Think and use

regds

Profitmaker

hi sarayu...

hi friends........i m Rishi Mitruka pursuing MBA from ICFAI Business School, Bangalore and as a part of my course curriculum i m doing my project in ICICI Direct.com, whereby i am marketing the Demat accounts. And BELIEVE ME its absolutely free for the people having salary account in ICICI BANK. And above that, there is no maintenance charges for the first year. U can give it a try. And if u don't like it u can close it in mean time, that also absolutely free.

Its a complete portal whereby u can invest in shares, Mutual Funds, IPO's, Postal savings, Derivatives, Commodities and Insurance. And for starters MF and IPO's is the best option (for both these there is no brokerage, u can trade freely).

Anybody interested can contact me at ur convenience. My mail id is:
[email protected] or call me at (91)98440 96746.

So I think wid highest market share, Brand value, trust, extensive reports on websites, demos, opportunity to invest in so many things mentioned above wid just a single demat accounts and special classes offered to the demat account holders throughout the country on saturday's n sundays ICICI DIRECT.COM is the best

Thanking you

Rishi Mitruka
98440-96746

Brokerage is a bit high....but services matter......overall opening is free......first yera maintenance is free.......closing is freee.......
THEN WHY NOT , GIVE IT A TRY .... GO FOR IT

Rishi Mitruka

hi friends........i m Rishi Mitruka pursuing MBA from ICFAI Business School, Bangalore and as a part of my course curriculum i m doing my project in ICICI Direct.com, whereby i am marketing the Demat accounts. And BELIEVE ME its absolutely free for the people having salary account in ICICI BANK. And above that, there is no maintenance charges for the first year. U can give it a try. And if u don't like it u can close it in mean time, that also absolutely free.

Its a complete portal whereby u can invest in shares, Mutual Funds, IPO's, Postal savings, Derivatives, Commodities and Insurance. And for starters MF and IPO's is the best option (for both these there is no brokerage, u can trade freely).

Anybody interested can contact me at ur convenience. My mail id is:
[email protected] or call me at (91)98440 96746.

So I think wid highest market share, Brand value, trust, extensive reports on websites helping u to earn better, demos, opportunity to invest in so many things mentioned above wid just a single demat accounts and special classes offered to the demat account holders throughout the country on saturday's n sundays ICICI DIRECT.COM is the best

Above all, its FREE, just give it a try..........until n unless u try how will u come to know of it....dont believe until u yourself check it out:)

Thanking you

Rishi Mitruka
98440-96746

STOP SPAMMING this thread rishi. Posting the same stuff over & over again won't convince people buy any account. Posting ONCE in a thread is good enough to let people know what you are offering & they'll go for it if they need it.

I am in pune.Today I met Indiabulls' RM. He offered me the following terms.
1)One time charges of Rs.750/- for PIB.No charges for demat and trading a/c.
2)Intra-day brokerage 0.10 % for each leg.No minimum brokerage condition.Some brokers charge Rs. 25 as a min.brokerage.
3)Auto square off at 3 PM.
4)No minimum deposit criteria.I can deposit Rs .500 also.
5)Instant fund transfer with ICICI bank.
6)Intra-day exposure is 10 times the cash deposited.
I request senior members to give feedback and suggestions.
Is Indiabulls charging the same everywhere?
It is because of PIB software I am interested in opening a/c with them.

Hello rajeshrdm,

Except for item no-2 rest all is part of standard package. But intra day commission of 0.10 for each leg is fleecing. Maximum 0.04 or upto 0.03 for each leg. I have been trading with IB for some time now. My intraday brokerage is 0.04 and delivery 0.35. Till now no problem with IB and i find it very comfortable to trade through PIB.

INTRA DAY EXPOSURE IS LIMITED TO 7 TIMES AND FOR CASH DELIVERY 4 TIMES of deposit. So when you start trading through PIB most probably you will get 7 times only.

I feel as far as exe based application (PIB) is concerned IB is far ahead of others in terms of simplicity of use and reliability and updation of real time data especially if you have a reasonable computer system and good internet connection. This is just my opinion.

I know a few others who pay lesser brokerage with IB but they have very good turnover.

Brokerage is only one part of a good system. You also got to worry about speed of order execution, disconnection problems, realtime data updation etc. before you choose a broker. If you have a good trading method that gives you good profits better to pay little more brokerage for a good broker who has many of the features i mentioned above.

Regards

Saji

i have web accounts with icicidirect and sharekhan.
sharekhan.com though cheaper on brokerge-0.5% on delivery based trades and icicidirect is 0.75% .
But icicidirect scores over the features .Find using icicidirect easiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.