Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a/c in Religare. They charge 0.02 for intraday and
.20 for delivery. But minimum Rs.25/- per contract (no matter how many trades you make in day. But BSE and NSE are separately treated). The interesting thing is they give exposure upto 15 times. Even with a small amount of Rs.10000/- you can make volumes upto Rs.1-2 lakhs. Moreover, they are little flexible in holding also. Allow you 4-5 days time to settle.

But the ODIN diet s/w does not provide technical analysis.
Their calls are not upto mark.

Motilal Oswal is good at research. Their hit rate is 70-80%. 0.04 for intraday and 0.40 for delivery (you can bargain for more if you trade in volumes) 5 times exposure. If you want to use s/w version, then 1500 will be minium a/c opening charges +Rs.500/- month brokerage committment.

5 paisa is useless. Both in their calls and in their rates. They kill you with hidden charges which you will never understand

hi...
can anybody tell me about the service of sharekhan's speed trade?
they r providing ...
1: Real-time streaming quotes
2: Live Tic-by-Tic Intra-day charting
3: Trading in Cash and Derivatives on a single screen

Hai friends!

Any one have experiance with Reliance Money?

My experiance with 5paisa is very bad. They charge high brokarage and CS is very bad.My account is debited with so many charges I never get correct information about them.

I came to know that Reliance is charging brokarage Flat @Rs.500/-for 2 months up to 1 crore turnover for day and F&O which includs 10 lacs delivery.

Any comment please.

Hi,

My experience with 5paisa is also equally bad. I am planning to shift to MO. 5p has ways and means of sucking your blood without knowing you. You have to give all your hard earned money to them as brokerage leaving nothing to you. Their server also goes down frequently. Almost everyday. When you put your fingers on the keyboard to buy or sell, 'you will be disconnected from server' and you don't know whether you made a trade. Sometimes, it wont reflect in the message but would have bought/sold for you. You will not know until the next day when you check your net position.

Religare is charging as said, only 0.02 paisa, recently only I signed up another a/c with them, seems O.K. you can take some days to settle the balance amount if any, somewhat flexible. But their calls are not upto mark.

Everything, depends on the RM at your town.

My suggestion is eliminate IB, SK, 5p, geogit and what remains have an anlysis come to conclusion.

Have a happy trading.

All Are Same. One Or Other Drawback. I Had Seen Sski, Refco, Ilfs, Icici, Geogit,motilal, Ib. Lot Of Money Is Wasted In Just Opening Account. I Have Decided Now To Try Some One Else. But Who Remains. Most Of Them Charge Higher Brokerage. Or Minimum Charge Per Transaction. But Ib Charges Minimum Brokerage And No Minimum Per Transaction. But Contract Note System And Service Are Not Upto Mark

I have accounts with icicidirect, indiabulls and now geojit

My experience and expectations with geojit is satisfactory and much better than that with icicidirect and indiabulls.

Adv of Geojit
1. Low brokerage - specially for F&O
2. My broker ( branch where I had applied for the service) cannot trade on my behalf unless he has my login & pwd
3. Contract notes are delivered within 24 hrs ( electronic)
4. Customer service is good - queries get answered immediately without any reminders
5. Money withdrawal takes about a day as I have linked the same with HDFC

Drawbacks of Geojit
The trading software is a generation below that of indiabulls
1. The web based sw may timeout or show some UI error and u may have a hard time to check if the trade went through
2. You have a hard time to see reports during off-market hours - the web pages timeout

Status
Not open for further replies.