cheapest brokerage

which is the best broker house

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use TTAdv of IIFL and odin of RKG...they can be used simultaneously ..no problem at all..
My office partner used to have IIFL but over a period of 6-8 months he had so many problems with it (after being an experienced trader for a no. of years) that he finally took it off his pc. Things like wrong share quotes, missing live data, and many irritating things.. (unfortunately he is not here while I write this or he could have told me so many things right off the bat!). In a nutshell, he was disgusted with it even though they were offering him nice exposures. He now has Geojit which he loves btw.

Plus, having used ODIN, he had to unlearn some habits and learn new ones which was hard during trading hours. Even though I suspect Indiabulls might co-exist with ODIN, I am weary of undergoing same predicament of "learning" new tricks; or worse, constantly switching between that and ODIN that I am so used to. I know my answer in my heart - which is to use another pc with ODIN - cough, cough!

alroyraj

My office partner used to have IIFL but over a period of 6-8 months he had so many problems with it (after being an experienced trader for a no. of years) that he finally took it off his pc. Things like wrong share quotes, missing live data, and many irritating things.. (unfortunately he is not here while I write this or he could have told me so many things right off the bat!). In a nutshell, he was disgusted with it even though they were offering him nice exposures. He now has Geojit which he loves btw.

Plus, having used ODIN, he had to unlearn some habits and learn new ones which was hard during trading hours. Even though I suspect Indiabulls might co-exist with ODIN, I am weary of undergoing same predicament of "learning" new tricks; or worse, constantly switching between that and ODIN that I am so used to. I know my answer in my heart - which is to use another pc with ODIN - cough, cough!
I think PIB can safely coexist with Odin. Maybe at the most RAM might be an issue if you are running slightly heavy programs like Amibroker for instance.
And I think PIB is easy to master compared to Sharekhan TT I have been told although Sk does have its strengths like backfill and multi time frames displayed simultaneously. SO in a word PIB can be described as simple.

i wanna know something.... dt ,,, if i am taking call of any company dn wt would be brokerage fr buy n sell both side ????????

if any1 have exact idea abt minimum charges dn plz tell me??????

adityasaraf007

As far as I have experienced they start at 0.5% del and 0.05% intraday and the minimum brokerage charges per share (per order) is Rs 0.05 or 5 paisa. No one will tell you this. Therefore all shares below Rs 100 are charged at at 5 paisa per share. Indiabulls never gives any written record of the brokerage. It all what they say or how much you negotiate based on the volumes you generate.

I recently opened my account with Indiabulls and when I asked him about minimum brokerage which was printed on the last page of the account opening form, he said that he would make it as 1paise.
So my current brokerage is 0.3 and 0.03 for delivery and intraday respectively and minimum brokerage of 1 paise.

I have also traded in Unitech (which trades below Rs100) and found that brokerage has been charged at 3paise.

So, I would recommend you call your RM and ask him to reduce the minimum brokerage.

geojit is the best .good customer care.delivery.3% and intraday.03%.dp charge rs11(on selling side for demat A/c).stt +ed.cess extra.still hassle free.good platfom for trading.i opened the accoount this month.no annual maintainence if u open an A/c before 31st july2010.no account opening charge for this period

I recently opened my account with Indiabulls and when I asked him about minimum brokerage which was printed on the last page of the account opening form, he said that he would make it as 1paise.
So my current brokerage is 0.3 and 0.03 for delivery and intraday respectively and minimum brokerage of 1 paise.

I have also traded in Unitech (which trades below Rs100) and found that brokerage has been charged at 3paise.

So, I would recommend you call your RM and ask him to reduce the minimum brokerage.
Hi
I have also opened an account in IndiaBulls but they are giving me the brokerage of 0.50% on delivery and 0.05% on intraday.
I have asked for the cheapest brokerage they have then they told me that i can opt for advance brokerage plan which is Rs.10000 for 12 months and the brokerage becomes 0.30% for delivery and 0.03% for intraday.

Please tell me is this deal you are getting or he has lowered your brokerage without this or are there any volume commitments as i am a small trader.

bonanza portfollio ltd is good for you they charged very low brok and its service is very good also they provide 10 times exposure and for online client there r no extra charge without prepaid brok. they provide cheapest brok. to you
10 times , are you crazy

they are sure as afraid as hell to give you more than 4 times!!

alroyraj

10 times , are you crazy

they are sure as afraid as hell to give you more than 4 times!!
Exposure is of 2 types, intraday can go up to 12 times in Indiabulls and delivery exposure usually around 3 times in Indiabulls. The trade off in intraday exposure is the cut off timing is 3 pm and the list of scripts is restricted to highly liquid ones, in other words you cannot have it all. There are trade offs. In delivery exposure there are interest charges, whether you are aware of it or no.

ICICIDIRECT or RELIANCE MONEY

Hi all,

I have a icici bank account and a demat account .
Besides I have an unused Reliance Money account that I have not used .

In last 3 years I have spent 12k to icicidirect guys on my net worth of 2.5 lakhs approx .I feel I am paying heavy brokerage of approx 4% to ICICI since I sometimes buy and sell shares and not just hold to one script .

Now I am thinking of moving to Reliance Money .

Please answer these questions
1) What would be the delivery brokeage for me in Reliance Money ? I read all the BLAH blah blah about limit card but didnt understand one word . Thanks to my amazing skills . I read this is as low as 0.01 % as compared to ICICI Direct's 0.75% ?
2)Can I just transfer all my ICICI shares to Reliance Money

3)Can I have quick interbank transacations with ICICI savings bank to allot and take out funds ?

Overall need you suggestions or shud I just move to another Broker that you recommend .

Thank you all for the advises in advance .

happy trading to all

i am also with icicidirect at the moment and thinking of shifting to another broker due to exorbitant rates at icici. i have narrowed down my search to angel and rkglobal. they seem to be the cheapest in the market. angel is giving 1p/10p rates for an initial margin of 1lakh. rkg charges Rs 9 per transaction and a monthly charge of Rs 99 (web version)/ 299 (odin sw). Angel seems to offer better customer service and rkg would turn out to be the cheapest if one trades often. rkg also has a Rs 999 per month unlimited plan.