BollingerWorm !!!

Do you feel BolligerWorm better than BollingerBand?

• YES

Votes: 73 70.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
I think I should not spoil this beautiful thread by my trade posts..I should start a new thread exclusively for paper trades
still.. aren't you having a good day with the worm ?? :)

5-6 trades are tough to handle, aren't they ? Keeping an eye on it all the time.

still.. aren't you having a good day with the worm ?? :)

5-6 trades are tough to handle, aren't they ? Keeping an eye on it all the time.
ya good day for worm system..but not a good day for a trader like me who uses his discreation in every system :)
1 trad was good..but as soon as stop hitted for 11:45 trade..psychology completelly change..when a trader uses his discreation in a mechanical method.i think he mess up with the system..so today I entred right but late..today range is small ..ya but system was perfect...need to sit infront of live market more
sometimes when price moves slightly then they hit stoploss but dont pick the flow of trend also then our range trade get spoiled..such spots are very difficult to handle .I get confused .columbus sir may have found the solution of it..he can only guide..
I am also thinking whther should we take every trade or only selective trades..?
Thanks

Last edited:
ya good day for worm system..but not a good day for a trader like me who uses his discreation in every system :)
1 trad was good..but as soon as stop hitted for 11:45 trade..psychology completelly change..when a trader uses his discreation in a mechanical method.i think he mess up with the system..so today I entred right but late..today range is small ..ya but system was perfect...need to sit infront of live market more
sometimes when price moves slightly then they hit stoploss but dont pick the flow of trend also then our range trade get spoiled..such spots are very difficult to handle .I get confused .columbus sir may have found the solution of it..he can only guide..
I am also thinking whther should we take every trade or only selective trades..?
Thanks
On a separate chart, using the same timeframe, also plot the ADX. That way your number of trades will reduce to 1-2 per day. Take the trade only when the ADX is trending; let go of other trades, however juicy. Columbus prefers RSI. That is good too.

On a separate chart, using the same timeframe, also plot the ADX. That way your number of trades will reduce to 1-2 per day. Take the trade only when the ADX is trending; let go of other trades, however juicy. Columbus prefers RSI. That is good too.
hi thanks TP bhai for your help
I tested ADX but its very lagging..sometimes when it comes out from 20 region..trend has exhausted & reverse..only in strong move, it shows any result,otherwise its value is very far behind...as today, it come out from 20 region at 9:45 ,that was ok..but whole day it didnt come out..at 2:54 it came out from 20 region till then trend is already finished & reversed..
or are you talking about strong trend days..when adx is up whole day..means should take trade only in strong trend days..?
RSI i didnt check..will check on last month data as that much available in TT.
sometimes I really frustated that when will my trading will improve..I tried everything, but anyhow I fail everytime..i still not able to make a profitable system..I just need 150-200 points regularly..who bhi difficult ho gaya hai..
sorry should not bother u from my blabbering
Thanks bhai for your help

columbus

Hi niftytaurus,

TP & others and myself used to discuss a lot earlier on this SYSTEM, with every day trades.
I have couple of suggestions for you ,I hope you will take it good spirit.

1.Keep the CHART as squarer as possible.Otherwise you will loose DEPTH since chart is
stretched in ONE direction.

2.Merge VOLUMES with WORM.(I mean ,same panel)
For merging click left button of mouse on VOLUME and hold it.Small TRIANGLE appears.
Move mouse UPWARDS, triangle changes it position then RELEASE the mouse button.

Erstwhile VOLUME panel ,you reserve for another INDICATOR you are comfortable with.
( RSI/ MACD/ ADX).

I just need 150-200 points regularly..who bhi difficult ho gaya hai..
What is your timeframe for "regularly" ?? I think that if you make 30-40 pts BNF in every session, it comes to 500 pts a month (approx 15 sessions per month, after discounting loss days), then it's a good system.

Worm on 3 min will almost always give you 1-5 trades per day.

What is your timeframe for "regularly" ?? I think that if you make 30-40 pts BNF in every session, it comes to 500 pts a month (approx 15 sessions per month, after discounting loss days), then it's a good system.

Worm on 3 min will almost always give you 1-5 trades per day.
Hi Bhai
Thanks for your help.I am really greatful to you that you are listning me patiently & try to help me out..
regularly means..if I can get 200 points in nifty per month per lot consistently ( after reducing looses,transaction costs & brokerages), then I will be very happy.
Thanks

Hi niftytaurus,

TP & others and myself used to discuss a lot earlier on this SYSTEM, with every day trades.
I have couple of suggestions for you ,I hope you will take it good spirit.

1.Keep the CHART as squarer as possible.Otherwise you will loose DEPTH since chart is
stretched in ONE direction.

2.Merge VOLUMES with WORM.(I mean ,same panel)
For merging click left button of mouse on VOLUME and hold it.Small TRIANGLE appears.
Move mouse UPWARDS, triangle changes it position then RELEASE the mouse button.

Erstwhile VOLUME panel ,you reserve for another INDICATOR you are comfortable with.
( RSI/ MACD/ ADX).
Thanks columbus Sir

your every suggestion is like a blessing for me..dont worry sir, whatever will u suggest, will take in best spirit as you are advising only for my benefit.
I am also reading continuously every post of thread where you all best traders are discussing about method.
we dont need volume in this system ..so can I hide volume panel..
I tried to make chart square..but when it is small in size, it wil be square.as soon I zoom it..it again get rectengular.. wil try it again
Thanks sir

columbus

Thanks columbus
we dont need volume in this system ..so can I hide volume panel..
True.The system does not need VOLUMES.But it helps ,if it is merged.
If volume bar cuts both bands ,it sometimes signals an action.