BollingerWorm !!!

Do you feel BolligerWorm better than BollingerBand?

• YES

Votes: 73 70.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters

columbus

Good evening columbus
here I am posting trades of todays paper trades..please check if my entries & exits are according to method?
Thanks
WORM played very well TODAY.You picked entries/exits quite well.you missed
A couple of them.Anyway I mentioned many times ,picking entries/exits on a
LIVE chart is quite difficult than on a EOD chart. Your exit/entry at 2pm is damn good
And it shows that you picked up the strategy quite well.

You missed a entry at 10am and exit at 11am.If time permits I will put a detailed chart later.

Last edited:
WORM played very well TODAY.You picked entries/exits quite well.you missed
A couple of them.Anyway I mentioned many times ,picking entries/exits on a
LIVE chart is quite difficult than on a EOD chart. Your exit/entry at 2pm is damn good
And it shows that you picked up the strategy quite well.

You missed a entry at 10am and exit at 11am.If time permits I will put a detailed chart later.
Columbus Sir thanks for reply & giving time to see my trades.
I have read somwhere in this thread that we should not include previous day data in todays chart..so our first entry should be after 10:15 am on 3 min..
& when we include previoud day data & when we include only today data..result will be different..so what should we do i.e. put only todays data or include previous day data also to take decision..as trade tiger give options to show 1 day chart & 5 day chart..

I absolutely agree to you that seeing on eod chart is easy & trading on real time is different..as on EOD we can see where did the WORM settled eventually but in live when worm comes out from band , in live it comes out & go simultaneously & frequently as price moves ..so I decided to wait for candle close & let worm settle in & out of band
If time permits, kindly reply some of my queries, which I post in previous posts
Thanks

columbus

Putting a today's trades starting from the bands.(Earlier candles have removed)
Only one trade Sell.3~Buy.3 is a Short selling in nature.