Augubhai's diary and notes

How many day trading levels will I complete in 2012? A level is about 100 NF points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajit57

NF intraday trades:

1. short 5392, exit 5395 = -3
2. long 5396, exit 5394 = -2
3. long 5402, exit 5400 = -2
4. short 5389, exit 5391 = -2
5. long 5396, exit 5392 = -4

Brokerage of 2 points per trade not deducted.

Don't you consider STT, and other taxes in those 2 points ... I mean actually the brokerage in each transaction should be around 3.5 to 4 points considering STT, etc... Isn't it ???

mkbsiva

Don't you consider STT, and other taxes in those 2 points ... I mean actually the brokerage in each transaction should be around 3.5 to 4 points considering STT, etc... Isn't it ???

Stamp duty to be included...

Stamp duty is charged at 0.01% or Rs. 50 per contract note... whichever is lower.

augubhai

Ajit,

I am currently trading only 1 lot of NF. The cost - brokerage, STT, et. al - comes to approx. 2.5 points (3.5 for the first lot if I add Stamp Duty). Earlier, when I was trading multiple lots it was less that 2 points

augubhai

The Scratch Plan

On Friday, I tried to scratch losing trades. I considered a -2 points as a scratch trade. By that definition, I was able to scratch 3 of the 5 trades taken on Friday.

Today, I want to scratch more aggressively :rofl: I have defined my scratch point as +2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.