Augubhai's diary and notes

How many day trading levels will I complete in 2012? A level is about 100 NF points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

augubhai

Couldn't help noticing the similarity to Friday...

Was reading about Homma Munehisa - it seems he observed 1500 years of trade data, before he made his first trade based on TA. (Where did he get all that data from??)

He observed repeated patterns in the data, and gave names to the patterns - doji, harami, etc., i think. He wrote a few books in which he only revealed simple stuff like candlesticks, and did not reveal more important stuff :)confused:)

Anyways, he is supposedly the world's best trader ever, and he made it through the edge developed by observing patterns. Below is my small attempt at observing patterns... Anyone know any japanese names for these?

Ajit57

Couldn't help noticing the similarity to Friday...

Was reading about Homma Munehisa - it seems he observed 1500 years of trade data, before he made his first trade based on TA. (Where did he get all that data from??)

He observed repeated patterns in the data, and gave names to the patterns - doji, harami, etc., i think. He wrote a few books in which he only revealed simple stuff like candlesticks, and did not reveal more important stuff :)confused:)

Anyways, he is supposedly the world's best trader ever, and he made it through the edge developed by observing patterns. Below is my small attempt at observing patterns... Anyone know any japanese names for these?

vow ... great observation augu ... That means tomorrow it may rally :D

Shall we be ready with longs ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.