Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

hello, Susheel
Please, can I get intouch with you thro chat or email ?
I really would like to make you my finance astro guru, if u allow me.
I know you are busy, but still would like to request you to take a little time & teach me & other aspirants like me,please.
and you should also consider accepting some kind of Guru Dakshina in return :p too.
sorry, just kidding.
Thanks
if u consider me as guru my guru dakshina will be very costly that is u all become good traders like me. if u like to contact i live in chat rooms for u in yahoo market watch or astro1 room i will be waiting there but only after market hours but i cant put my yahoo id because it is against the traderji mod's but u people can easily trace out by the way of my predictions.

Thank u i'm not guru to anyone only market is guru i only show path to trade.

susheel04

look at this funny fool like me

February 3, 2011 6:57 PM Bombay Court: Astrology is a Science
Astrologer and palm reader, arranges palm-reading drawings, at his road-side astrology center in Madras, India.

As far as Bombay's High Court is concerned, astrology is a science.
"So far as prayer related to astrology is concerned, the Supreme Court has already considered the issue and ruled that astrology is science. The court had in 2004 also directed the universities to consider if astrology science can be added to the syllabus. The decision of the apex court is binding on this court," the court ruled as it dismissed a lawsuit challenging the validity of predictions issued by local astrologers.

Last edited:

susheel04

One aspect which I fail to comprehend - why do you attribute yourself to a fool? I see that you always cite yourself with that term quite frequently in your posts..
i say fool because i caught up in the world of "birth & death cycle" if i think i'm clever again i drop into the world of "Maya" so i better stay away from world of clever.

This works great in trading too example is frequent stops are hit To Capture a Big Trend move this refers to trend trader.

This like becoming like becoming bazzigar.

But i'm Counter trend trader i stay opposite side of world thinks...

I am fairly impressed with your style of thinking. It is a little-known fact that not doing what others are doing will help one to be exceedingly successful in the stock markets. Only a small few traders / investors will realize that and once they get it, there is no turning back for them..

I hope you have that edge over the rest because of this differential thinking.

Keep posting your views. :)

susheel04

?
Nasmaste to all Traderji pariwar

Hope you all understood by now why i Went to market today instead of predicting live here because i made money. No single trade is loss for me because i never used any Stoploss even for a single trade. This sounds different from what you learned. No Analyst or Trader in the world will accept my words They think that i'm fooling.

What is Real then?
my prediction has already shown you past 3 days. Not only nifty i can predict any Indices in world other than forex.

then Why nifty?
Because meera Bharat maahan

Why maahan?
Because Great Rishi's are born on this land by Sacrificing their lives in jungles by leaving their families & left for Stupid hunt.

What was that Stupid hunt ? what did they learn in return?
They only learned to do stupid things like "doing good for society" Wch we call it as "All walks of human Sufferings" & in return they got nothing but only a names like "baba or Fakir or beggar".

Can u name any one fakir?
Yes names are many but path is only one to make u understand i give one name i.e "SAI BABA" because Today is Thursday & No 3 (jupiter) a day of Guru.

Why u are saying all this instead of predicting market?
Just to make you understand How "Astrology" was born After a great Struggles of their lives parashara to kali dasa.

What is Astrology? is it all about predictions of something?What respect we should give to an astrologer?
Astrology is not Fortune Telling or prediction it Only Talks about "Truth" & "Karma". astrolger is Considered as Ganesha. Astrology is Divine Science not a subject to learn like "30 days Learn Spoken English". This has to come by divine grace from your past births if you are reading this just think that you have some stupid grace. Astrology is subject wch never ends until you get moksha (Birth & Death cycle).

Traderji x member:so you are god believer right!?
susheel :Wrong i'm not a god believer.

susheel : Do you believe in God?
Traderji x member: Yes i do God is everything. you are just an astro idot "Susheel ji"

Susheel: How much do you believe what is the Stoploss %?
traderji x member : for me no stoploss i can take any risk for god.

Susheel: Can you Ask God to make a Rainfall at my place right now?
traderji x member : no but i believe god

Susheel: (x member ji) you are wrong if i would be in your place my answer was "YES" because faith should be Blind. if you are true devotee god will surely make wonders for you i mean he can make rainfall at your place.
But i'm Truth follower.

traderji x member: okay baba fine! But why do u confuse me again by taking new word called "Truth" i'm not kid to answer you "True" or "False".

Susheel: Okay you are grown up i understand! but trust me u nothing to do with true or false This is something u need experience.

traderji x Member: Can i Experience online?
Susheel: Yes you can experience online only 3 Step but trust me it is Most Difficult Works in world you cant dont because you are physically handicapped personal but trying is not a bad thing.

Step 1
Close eyes for 5 seconds
Step 2
Take breadth from your nose
Step 3
open your eyes
Step 4
You Should Experience the truth now have you?

traderji x member: no i didnt

Susheel: What did you see when you Shut your eye lids?
x member: i seen nothing. Yes seen black color or dark.

Susheel: let me explain u better, do u know what black or dark color mean? it just means when you are born you are like an innocent baby. This means Every person born here with Zero knowledge. do you agree?

x member: i dont know i should ask my mother.

Susheel: What did you notice when u Take breadth from your nose?
x member: nothing but i thought i'm aircooler

Susheel: okay! Let me explain you better, Every person in this planet Take breath Right from their Birth to Death it may be rich or poor, hindu or sikh.
Do you agree for this?

x member: i dont know i will start surveying beggars first by donating 1 rupee

Susheel: What did you see when open your eyes?
x member: got it i seen LIGHT

Susheel: U r Right. What does this light mean?
x member: marrying someone

Susheel: Let me Explain u better, Light means "Death" every person in the world has to die sometime if you die money will not come with you & only treasure to grab from here knowledge & Good name That was story of light.

astrology=truth + karma

Trading=Profit + loss

your profit=only truth

-susheel
just a fool
hi monohara,

Look at this date & see want happend on the same day wch i posted picture see the event correlation make chart for this day what made court to strike off the case cast mundane chart for mumbai.

Dear Susheel04,
Just finished the study of the entire thread.
Really useful
Waiting for your tutorial

Also What your view for Monday 07/02/2011. What are expected crucial levels? If you have time or researched, please share.

regards

Nehal_s143

Sir, Bhagavan sabhi ko aap jesa fool (flower) bande
i say fool because i caught up in the world of "birth & death cycle" if i think i'm clever again i drop into the world of "Maya" so i better stay away from world of clever.

This works great in trading too example is frequent stops are hit To Capture a Big Trend move this refers to trend trader.

This like becoming like becoming bazzigar.

susheel04

Predictions for monday "Market should Reverse Looking upside reversal"

market open with Gap down & has sharp fall. Bears should push the market down
by full force all this happen within 15 min of time if nifty trading is below 5345 it is difficult to recover. By 9:45 Trend will change in the hands of Bulls take market further upto 12:30 u should see small falls in between. False rises is expected from from 12:50 to 1:00 Bears should enter here & again push the market down if this doesnt happen it may happen at 1:30. last hour may have rise.

timings Long traders: 9:45
timings Short traders: 12:50

if reversal upside monday dont happen u can expect for tuesday for sure.

This is just a prediction i may be wrong Please dont trade it.

Live predictions has stopped by me.

susheel04

market has an effect of ketu being date no 7 year no 4 (2011) if research u can see that rahu is away from ketu wch is 180 degrees & the other thing to be noticed is monday is shukla chauti again ketu.

one more thing to watch monday= moon if u see month feb=2(moon)

what does ketu tells us ?
Ketu means has no head in terms of mkt rises or fall has no proper directions & it also called amplifier of current trend. Indicators will not work it make us Headless by giving whipsaws or false signals. my experince shows that using trend following methods may help u.

What does moon tell us?
volatility & fear

What does Rahu tell us?
Shock & cheat. Rahu has the effect on total trend of the day. Rahu also means Volume(Huge).

Market trend = Ketu + moon + Rahu
this nothing date of monday .i.e. 7/2/2011

This is Very useful for astro learners this is one of my method but i use different methods. This helps us to learn something about planets all this stuff is researched so u may not get in anybooks.

kindly have Patience till i make a manual of Trading system all these recorded in my mind i dont use any software so it takes lot of time to come out. if i use software i would not been here predicting intraday live because if Annalise each & every chart it takes 15 to 20 minutes & my prediction would have lost the accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.