Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehal_s143

Sir you have clearly asked to beginners to use stop loss in your ealier post

susheel04

Re: Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

people are in view of only technical work in market but that wrong. But in real market Technical hit badly This was my experince when i traded mkts i use to go for market and give money to PRO TRADERS in the name stops. My experince may not be yours. But one should really experiment with books instead of following it. I'm not saying you all to use STOPLOSSES BUT STOPS R MUST FOR BEGINERS. What i use is different because of my thinking, i'm counter trader. my Style is different from every one in the world.

because i suggest everyone not use stoploss

susheel04

Ok sir, but you have to teach us how to handle the market without stoploss, then only we get clear picture and trade in proper way.
something in life are struggled i worked hard i want everyone to work hard read my post repeatly already i left enough clues it i showed you live prediction.

Gann never said anything.

This is for everyone who wish to become a Trader no.1

Good bye for ever

what do i mean by moon?
moon means fear

Wat do i mean by saturn?
saturn mean Greed

now try to see where mkt is fear or greed
see planets manhora with lagna
you can cast prashna chart for hyd not mumbai manhora
Hi suseel , sorry for late reply
I was busy with office work....
I dont know how to analise prashna chart ...
Now i will try to do some home work on that.........

how to analise prashna chart

I dont know how to analise prashna chart ...
Now i will try to do some home work on that.........
hmmmm... a lot of us dont know how to analise prashna chart.. please when you finish your homework on that do educate us also on how to analise the prashna chart.

:) :)

hello, Susheel
Please, can I get intouch with you thro chat or email ?
I really would like to make you my finance astro guru, if u allow me.
I know you are busy, but still would like to request you to take a little time & teach me & other aspirants like me,please.
and you should also consider accepting some kind of Guru Dakshina in return :p too.
sorry, just kidding.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.