Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

people are in view of only technical work in market but that wrong. But in real market Technical hit badly This was my experince when i traded mkts i use to go for market and give money to PRO TRADERS in the name stops. My experince may not be yours. But one should really experiment with books instead of following it. I'm not saying you all to use STOPLOSSES BUT STOPS R MUST FOR BEGINERS. What i use is different because of my thinking, i'm counter trader. my Style is different from every one in the world.

Wht works then?
Psychology & money management

i'm real pro trader i make money i lost money but i learned with time experiences showed one thing is sure by reading books or forums you will not learn trading by doing paper trade u dont get emotions. Books are written to confuse you & your experience will never confuse u.

i can bet with forum on one thing is that i dont use stops but made money only by using 1 min Gap Setups. But i really dont recomend anyone doing this it is not for anyone this is agianst the law of trading.

i stop my predictions here & reading charts will not give money that was my experince.

When time comes i put all of my trading systems without using stoplosses.

i think i should quit
Take care my fellow traders

Predictions are stopped for ever i'm a trader not a astrologer or tip provide

i just given time for you just think or read book or charts.

Apply it that is only way trading u loose u get that is my philosophy.

TRUTH never dies

if anyone understand i will reply

meanwhile goodbye to predictions

:thumb:
:clap:

susheel04

This Thread was opened by me closed by me

"i not god but i a god..."

Let this my last sentence hope some idiot like me understand & understand my words...
:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.