Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

What do you mean here vinod?
nothing special zabeen,

just wanna try to catch the trade as per fibo level as per ur quote..thats all.

Vinod,

Nothing is fluke in the market. I strongly believe that.... Just add jjn fibo indicator and see where you took the trade and exited. You shorted at the break of 50% with TS2 and booked at next retra 61.8.... fibo levels are respected most of the times... just follow that in intraday for short and smart profits....

VINOD. RPS

PreSap

Hi Zabeen,

How do you trade with Sonic R in such a condition where the price oscillates below and above the dragon and trend line?

I got whip sawed a bit.

Also trying to study about the fibonacci retracements. If you have a link to material which is easy to understand, can you share it, please?

Thanks!

zabeen2004

Hi Zabeen,

How do you trade with Sonic R in such a condition where the price oscillates below and above the dragon and trend line?

I got whip sawed a bit.

Also trying to study about the fibonacci retracements. If you have a link to material which is easy to understand, can you share it, please?

Thanks!
Presap,

Nothing special about fibonacci levels. you can easily get several documents over the internet for fibo's..... Watch these levels in uptrend first touch of 23% and 50%.... similarily in the downtrend... you will definitely get an idea... post any questions that you have with screen I will be there to respond as n when possibe

rpsvinod

Vinod,

No... we cannot short for positional basis until we get more confirmations. Presently stock is breaking uppper side everyday. There is a deep correction of 100+ points pending but we dont know when it will happen. Its better to wait for any bearish candle pattern formation in DTF with volumes.
zabeen,.

strday..DTF..Seems.. bearish candle..am..i.right:D..deep..correction..going..on..:D

100+ points pending..now..got..it

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

zabeen,.

strday..DTF..Seems.. bearish candle..am..i.right:D..deep..correction..going..on..:D

100+ points pending..now..got..it

VINOD. RPS
Vinod,

Yes feel the real power of sonic charts. Bluecandle followed by red candle giving confirmation on sellers took control. Stock fell like hell in two days to test EMA....1100 is strong support... I believe it may hold if not we will see 3 digits very soon.
Chart for confirmation

rpsvinod

Vinod,

Yes feel the real power of sonic charts. Bluecandle followed by red candle giving confirmation on sellers took control. Stock fell like hell in two days to test EMA....1100 is strong support... I believe it may hold if not we will see 3 digits very soon.
Chart for confirmation
Zabeen,

s..agreed 100%..very powerful..:clapping::clapping:enjoyed this ride..still closely watching..What abt ur views on crude and ng..?

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Crudeoil holding strong support near 5950 levels if broken with heavy volumes then we may see a sharp downside rally till 5750's. NG has already broken down with heavy volumes from 280 levels and taking support near 250's. We need to be cautious at this level as strong support area...