Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

Crudeoil holding strong support near 5950 levels if broken with heavy volumes then we may see a sharp downside rally till 5750's. NG has already broken down with heavy volumes from 280 levels and taking support near 250's. We need to be cautious at this level as strong support area...
zabeen,

thanx..4.ur..views..got..it..exatly..Crude..trading..near 5965 levels..:thumb:

VINOD. RPS

rpsvinod

Crudeoil holding strong support near 5950 levels if broken with heavy volumes then we may see a sharp downside rally till 5750's. NG has already broken down with heavy volumes from 280 levels and taking support near 250's. We need to be cautious at this level as strong support area...
Zabeen,

On Closing time..some fall happened on Nymex crude..from 102.10$ to 101.58$

http://www.investing.com/commodities/crude-oil-streaming-chart

So let wait on mcx morning session..even INR Value seems below 59+..And contract closing date for mcx crude..I think some gap down ..NEAR STRONG SUPPORT 5950 LEVEL..:D

VINOD. RPS

rpsvinod

zabeen2004

Zabeen,

Exactly 15 to 20 points gap down..Open on mcx crude..INR..58.5+..:D

VINOD. RPS
Vinod,

You are right. But crude is holding 5950's unless it breaks with heavy volume we must not short for a long run but we can for 10-30 points as every 1 MTF candles on high are sellers who i see....

Profit taker,

Carbon copies of same question..... which has been already answered few times in this thread. Please run through few pages and you can download it.

Profittaker

Dear Zabeen,
Can you tell me what is the meaning of the following words?

DR1,DR2,DR3,DR4,DR5 => (Daily Resistance?)
MR1,MR2,MR3,MR4,MR5=>(Monthly Resistance?)
DS1,DS2,DS3,DS4,DS5
MS1,MS2,MS3,MS4,MS5
RDH =
RDL =
RWH =
RWL =
PVT => (Pivot?)
Lo, Ny, Lc .

zabeen2004

Dear Zabeen,
Can you tell me what is the meaning of the following words?

DR1,DR2,DR3,DR4,DR5 => (Daily Resistance?)
MR1,MR2,MR3,MR4,MR5=>(Monthly Resistance?)
DS1,DS2,DS3,DS4,DS5
MS1,MS2,MS3,MS4,MS5
RDH =
RDL =
RWH =
RWL =
PVT => (Pivot?)
Lo, Ny, Lc .

PT,
This has also been answered pls run through few pages or access the sonic R access panel indicator through Metaeditor. You can view all technicals and description by launching the Sonic Indicators using MetaEdictr.

zabeen2004

false signals at real time solved.
now signals at history and real time working properly.
further testing is require to refine the signals
i will finish it by sunday
Hello Satesh
What happen to this Sonicr TS1 style indicator with alerts and arrows. Were you able to successfully complete it? or having any further issues. Kindly share...