Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

Crude has too support per daily TF in $ traded near retracement at 99$. But you must keep in mind that it is just ranging between 5960 and 6050. If real support has been taken then we may see huge rally breakout above 6050.

Answering to your question yes it is from 6024 but now it looks like short wave may form as first candle closed below both trend and ema on 1 MTF

zabeen2004

Short Nifty 6720 SL 6737.9
Short BB 811 Sl at 815.9

Book profits and enjoy those who read and benefited with this call.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: 50 points in nifty and 10+ points in BB......

Just a reminder.... I have mentioned that uptrend in nifty is over in my 5th post of this thread days back and most of you might not have believed it but now..........

All the best traders.........

PreSap

Book profits and enjoy those who read and benefited with this call.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: 50 points in nifty and 10+ points in BB......

Just a reminder.... I have mentioned that uptrend in nifty is over in my 5th post of this thread days back and most of you might not have believed it but now..........

All the best traders.........
True that!

rpsvinod

Crude has too support per daily TF in $ traded near retracement at 99$. But you must keep in mind that it is just ranging between 5960 and 6050. If real support has been taken then we may see huge rally breakout above 6050.

Answering to your question yes it is from 6024 but now it looks like short wave may form as first candle closed below both trend and ema on 1 MTF
zabeen,

crude after inven data..touched 100$..mcx breaks 6050 upto 6060..now trade 6040 to 6045 range..it's next move..:confused::confused:

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Vinod,
Its broken above 6050 levels but failed breakthrough rally and finding hard to hold that levels. I would wait for confirmation till today to see where it closes.

zabeen2004

Zabeen,

What a long candle nicklem? is it any chance to pullback? if any how to track this..? feel free clarify..

VINOD. RPS
Always ignore the first few candle's when the market opens irrespective of its volume bcoz we might not get clear idea whether its bull or bear move due to volatility. I would never trade first five minutes unless i have clear idea on where the trend goes..

rpsvinod

Zabeen,

Sorry for disturb so many q's..niclem 5MTF touched it's DR4 Level..How to take this..condition? Is any basic rule..to track..

VINOD. RPS