Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

I believe they are from Kerala and not from Chennai. I remember contacting them earlier but you wont even get demo apart from viewing their screens using remote assistant tools. They used SDWINGFX's MT4 and charged 1500 but now reduced the price and offering more symbols it seems in cash, options etc... Honestly i have never tried their services because of certain reasons like..no demo, improper contact details etc...
just now i contacted sdwingfx main site they installed two days demo
1200 per month mcx only
thank you for your information

rpsvinod

zabeen,

can't find that heavy volumes on NG.mcx chart..

How 'll u guess..? need keep on eye on global rate move? :confused:

VINOD. RPS

Zabeen,

got something on NG.:clapping::clapping:.BTW.lot's of msg pop up alert..coming down at the time of..some break up..i m not sure..on which basis..can u brief..after ur free time..

Regards

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Vinod,

It is with utmost important while trading NG and Crude you must watch Nymex rates. For eg crude is roaming near 6000 for the last few days did you that it is near 38% retracement in $ traded and finding hard to break it......... crude may get support near 99$.
Adding to that lots of logical confirmations we can get while trading energy stocks based on $ priceses. I will add when time permits.

The alerts that you mentioned were from Trend scanner. It will be useful to take short and quick trades until it alerts. But dont use it unless you get experience in that as sometimes the alerts fail to go its way...

rpsvinod

Vinod,

It is with utmost important while trading NG and Crude you must watch Nymex rates. For eg crude is roaming near 6000 for the last few days did you that it is near 38% retracement in $ traded and finding hard to break it......... crude may get support near 99$.
Adding to that lots of logical confirmations we can get while trading energy stocks based on $ priceses. I will add when time permits.

The alerts that you mentioned were from Trend scanner. It will be useful to take short and quick trades until it alerts. But dont use it unless you get experience in that as sometimes the alerts fail to go its way...
Thanx..Zabeen..BTW..Rocking Call..crossed @288.:clap::clap:

VINOD. RPS