Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

GKPC,

Lets deviate from this threads motive... I hope you are in the motive to close this thread????... I dont have anyissues in closing this thread buddy as I am neither getting profits nor loosing mine based on my actions in this thread.......

You said umeshmandal and your queries are not answered.... Why should I answer that if your queries itself sound rude enough????....
I am not a coder or programmer to explain the logic but my trading style which i posted. I am least bothered if you follow or not.....
THIS THREAD is for only people whom interested to learn about this system and not for you...

Finally if you are cool enough go to this source thread (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792) which has 3500+ pages and try get atleast the information i posted here.... I bet you.. you wont get the information i posed here or you will be immediately answered to get out or"there is no spoon feeding"... If you are smart and you can get the details... I would be morethan happy to add your contributions in this thread...
Finally thanks and stay away from this thread for the sake of new thread readers whom really benefit

Zabeen,

forget this issue..he realised..just i think.

Dear All,

THIS THREAD is for only people whom interested to learn about this system...

If u are really doing Professional Trades..Just Pls stay away from here..:D

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Crudeoil broken its strong support at 100$ but volumes are picking up on every lows. First safe exit at 6034 FS2. Next target would be 5990. Since today is inventory data its better to book profits or trial SL

zabeen2004

Crudeoil has broken 100$ logical support area and now on 38.2% retracement. I believe we may see my yesterday second target of 5990 in the evening session when market opens.

Crudeoil took strong support near 99$ on April 1 and bounced till 105$... Now its May 1 and crudeoil at same price 99$ what a coincidence... Lets wait n watch what happens today... Will it break and fall till 96$ or retrace till 103$ from here?...

rpsvinod

Crudeoil has broken 100$ logical support area and now on 38.2% retracement. I believe we may see my yesterday second target of 5990 in the evening session when market opens.

Crudeoil took strong support near 99$ on April 1 and bounced till 105$... Now its May 1 and crudeoil at same price 99$ what a coincidence... Lets wait n watch what happens today... Will it break and fall till 96$ or retrace till 103$ from here?...

Oops,

What a great move on crude..Zabeen..great analysis..:clapping:BTW from today i want to follow nd update the real trades on crude nd NG only based on this system.Shall i do it?:confused:..on separate thread without distract this one.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Dear Satheshchand,

I could not able to download the indicators from the following link.

h t t p : / /w w w. ************/rar/KXn8svPnba/SONIC_RENKO.html

Kindly repost the link.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

S.ATHARSH

zabeen2004

Vinod,

You are always welcome to share your views in this thread and would be more happy to see your RT trades in this thread on sonic system as you did earlier. Thanks for your contribution

Atharsh,
Sateshchand has opened a new thread http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/93641-mcx-trading-renko-bars.html I believe he has done with fine tuning his system and you can seek help in the thread for updated indicators...