Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

@ zabeen2004 :)

Hello Bro ...

Could you plz share your pivot formula which you use on your charts in dotted lines ?

Regards ...
Vinod,

Here is my two additional indiicators as you requested earlier and details on how to use.
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/7R7OxyMceOdZvx75iHoq2A

Syn ASR: It plots Active support and resistance and this is true breakout trade. Red dotted lines for support and green for resistance. More number of dots more accuracy. You can trade based on breakout below or above and whereever it forms irrespective of dragon and trend line. This is most useful indicator but use it effectively. I am using this the most along with sonic volume candles for scalp.

Sync TS: This indicator alerts on the trend power and explosion power. If this alerts while stocks breaking out PA wave breakout or ASR breakout then its additional confirmation for positive trade. This will be an annoying indicator as well bcoz it will keep on alerting until the price stops its uptrend so be more cautious while using this indicator.

I have posted these two indicators with basic explanation but test it effectively before take decision based on it.
Dear Bro,

Already is there..Ack.Pls..

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

cellclinic

Thanks dear ...

I searched whole thread but seems missed out somewhere ... Thanks one's again to you & also to Dearest zabeen2004 :)

Dear Bro,

Already is there..Ack.Pls..

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Vinod,

You are always welcome to share your views in this thread and would be more happy to see your RT trades in this thread on sonic system as you did earlier. Thanks for your contribution

Atharsh,
Sateshchand has opened a new thread http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/93641-mcx-trading-renko-bars.html I believe he has done with fine tuning his system and you can seek help in the thread for updated indicators...
tomorrow i will post pls wait

zabeen small request if you dont mind you put a message in chat box mcxwatch dot cbox dot ws as call updated
you can post your call in this forum but write message in chat box like
crude call updated
it is useful to us get live calls and unnecessarily refreshing the forum
all senior member come together and help new traders

rpsvinod

zabeen small request if you dont mind you put a message in chat box mcxwatch dot cbox dot ws as call updated
you can post your call in this forum but write message in chat box like
crude call updated
it is useful to us get live calls and unnecessarily refreshing the forum
all senior member come together and help new traders
Dear SC,

mcxwatch.cbox.ws..STILL Difficult to get this..Pls help..to track:confused:

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Dear Sateshchand,

I doubt I may not be able to actively participate in the chatting site you posted because i am already having multiple windows open with lots of noise and i mostly do scalp trades. I avoid instant chat bcoz there will be lots of questions which will seek immediate response bcoz of market moves which may disturb a lot in my trading. But definitely i will try to be active........ now its not allowing me to login due to "The name zabeen2004 is protected..If this is your name, enter your password below".... I tried tj pass but its not accepting it....