Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

gkpc

why all worried about name. this name given by orginal developper from forxfactory. this given in first post itself only why asking zabeen.
this 35 ma system and zabeen is practicing it and he sharing his experence with us.
so dont ask such questions
Seems my query is misunderstood ! As I do not use Meta Trader wish to know the parameters that are defining the various signals in the SonicR Indicator/strategy !
I dont know what gave you the impression about anyone being worried about the 'name' !
I have no issues with zabeen, he is indeed doing a great job ! No idea what made you write : Dont ask such questions ! If you think proper do elaborate, what you found offending in my question ! And in any case if my query about the system, that you partly answered by saying that it is based on 35 MA, can be answered please do it or let us stop this discussion here and now about the quality of my post ! Do not wish to 'interrupt' this useful thread !

zabeen2004

All

Please read post no 1. I have added as much as information pertaining to this system. IF you run through first few pages you could see classic examples of RT trades. If any doubts please post specific questions as Vinod did in the early stages. I wouldn't mind answering any questions related to this system but you also need to understand that i am a full time trader and sharing RT experience along with trading isn't that EASY?... So pls read this thread which will clarify all your doubts and if not post it with charts......

zabeen2004

GKPC,

Lets deviate from this threads motive... I hope you are in the motive to close this thread????... I dont have anyissues in closing this thread buddy as I am neither getting profits nor loosing mine based on my actions in this thread.......

You said umeshmandal and your queries are not answered.... Why should I answer that if your queries itself sound rude enough????....
I am not a coder or programmer to explain the logic but my trading style which i posted. I am least bothered if you follow or not.....
THIS THREAD is for only people whom interested to learn about this system and not for you...

Finally if you are cool enough go to this source thread (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792) which has 3500+ pages and try get atleast the information i posted here.... I bet you.. you wont get the information i posed here or you will be immediately answered to get out or"there is no spoon feeding"... If you are smart and you can get the details... I would be morethan happy to add your contributions in this thread...
Finally thanks and stay away from this thread for the sake of new thread readers whom really benefit

Seems my query is misunderstood ! As I do not use Meta Trader wish to know the parameters that are defining the various signals in the SonicR Indicator/strategy !
I dont know what gave you the impression about anyone being worried about the 'name' !
I have no issues with zabeen, he is indeed doing a great job ! No idea what made you write : Dont ask such questions ! If you think proper do elaborate, what you found offending in my question ! And in any case if my query about the system, that you partly answered by saying that it is based on 35 MA, can be answered please do it or let us stop this discussion here and now about the quality of my post ! Do not wish to 'interrupt' this useful thread !
i am sorrey if your real new to mt4 we are ready to help you.
why get annoyed because of following words

''Can anyone translate in "English" the Sonic R strategy !? I mean to say, what is it based on : Something like :Enter when XMA High beraches XMA low and ADX is above XX value go long and SL when price closes below X indicator !''

''Can anyone translate in "English" the Sonic R strategy !?
this line make more
ok if your intention to explain in simple in english lanaguage no problem.
fist itself if you told I am new to this mt4 then all these things wont happen.
any how sorrey for hurting you.
you are always welcomed to asking regarding trading system.
so pls patently wait for answer zabeen busy in trading

sorry zabeen dont distracted like this post
pls continue your work.
people dont know what is pain of testing hundreds of systems and finally selecting and bringing here to share.
if they know that pain wont ask such questions
pls cont....

zabeen2004

My sincere thanks to Moderators whom deleted the unnecessary post based on my request..... You help is highly appreciated in keeping this thread alive......
Thanks again

GKPC,

Lets deviate from this threads motive... I hope you are in the motive to close this thread????... I dont have anyissues in closing this thread buddy as I am neither getting profits nor loosing mine based on my actions in this thread.......

You said umeshmandal and your queries are not answered.... Why should I answer that if your queries itself sound rude enough????....
I am not a coder or programmer to explain the logic but my trading style which i posted. I am least bothered if you follow or not.....
THIS THREAD is for only people whom interested to learn about this system and not for you...

Finally if you are cool enough go to this source thread (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792) which has 3500+ pages and try get atleast the information i posted here.... I bet you.. you wont get the information i posed here or you will be immediately answered to get out or"there is no spoon feeding"... If you are smart and you can get the details... I would be morethan happy to add your contributions in this thread...
Finally thanks and stay away from this thread for the sake of new thread readers whom really benefit
In Traderji...whenever thread was famous...there are more leg pullers are waiting try to close the thread..or deviate motivation

So dont care and dont response any leg pullers query...

Pls continue this thread...as mush as you can...