Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

Vinod,

This system has consistent accuracy above 70%... sometimes even better than that.
In my earlier post my motive is to reflect that even with 50% accuracy profits greater than 4k so what incase if its accuracy above that???.... Just imagine...Its just a mind twister...
zabeen,

agreed..nd hope u 'll update some more reg this system..to track it very effectively..if u 've time.

VINOD. RPS

gkpc

Thanks to RPSVinod Rish for directing me here for input on trading Crude !

Are we using 30 minutes chart?

Can anyone translate in "English" the Sonic R strategy !? I mean to say, what is it based on : Something like :Enter when XMA High beraches XMA low and ADX is above XX value go long and SL when price closes below X indicator !

I dont use MT or AMI hence this query ! If this info is not available, please forget it.

Am going through the thread and shall revert with more queries.
Seniors, Please guide about the above query! I have the same question to ask please !
Are we aware what is going on in SonicR or are just using the indicator as is available? If the 'formula' is not Public then there is nothing to seek ! A line in reply shall be appreciated !

Seniors, Please guide about the above query! I have the same question to ask please !
Are we aware what is going on in SonicR or are just using the indicator as is available? If the 'formula' is not Public then there is nothing to seek ! A line in reply shall be appreciated !
why all worried about name. this name given by orginal developper from forxfactory. this given in first post itself only why asking zabeen.
this 35 ma system and zabeen is practicing it and he sharing his experence with us.
so dont ask such questions