Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

Zabeen,

this classic set up on NICM..Can u brief the role of Trend Scanner? How to find it on RT..any basic rules?

Pls Clarify if time permits..

VINOD. RPS

Zabeen,

advice..pls..till..closing..time..i..kept..this..above..entry..coz..no.cross.over..t.line..nd..dragon..ema..is..it..right..rule..confused..when..price..move..above.dragon..line..clarify..pls

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Zabeen,

advice..pls..till..closing..time..i..kept..this..above..entry..coz..no.cross.over..t.line..nd..dragon..ema..is..it..right..rule..confused..when..price..move..above.dragon..line..clarify..pls

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Vinod,

Proper exit for your entry is DS2. IF re-rentry after pullback and breakout then it should be MS3.
IF there is confusion in 1 MTF and you were looking for big moves it better to switch to 5 TF and use it which would give clear idea on maximum SL that you can.

rpsvinod

Vinod,

Proper exit for your entry is DS2. IF re-rentry after pullback and breakout then it should be MS3.
IF there is confusion in 1 MTF and you were looking for big moves it better to switch to 5 TF and use it which would give clear idea on maximum SL that you can.
zabeen,

tnx for ur explanation..got it..i think nickle seems short set up..correct if i wrong..:confused:

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

No proper pullback per chart but now its happening. Lets wait n watch. This trade setup you have is per ASR breakout and dragon but not TS2