Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

rpsvinod

THANKS A TON for zabeen sir and rps vinod too,,for re open this thread,i am silent reader in TJ.impressed lot with sonic system,just now install this system,but i found something wrong,so experts help me
sunshinerays,

Actual Crude Chart..I think by mistaken u select currency script instead of commodity.,recheck it

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Sometimes it may happen. But nothing to worry try these steps.

Switch Timeframe
Apply white template and verify...

Finally remove sonic access panel indicator - switch TF and apply it again. This will resolve the issue. Once everything is fine remember to save the new template.

Let me know if any issue...

35 ma with high low tracing same as sonicr
NG buy signal given at 284
I SAW SOME PEOPLE SELLING THIS SYSTEM OUTSIDE TELLING WONDEFULL SYSTEM MONTHLY RETUN OF 1000 POINTS IN CRUDE.
zabeen i appreciate your hardwork in teaching this sysyem to traders.

i am giving sugestion to innocent traders this not new found system.
dragon line is only 35 moving averages high , low and median. pls watch in the above chart dotted lines. so i warning new traders dont buy it.
first follow zabeen then download from forex factory original developer.

thank you zabeen for your contribution pls contineu dont distract your mind with this

zabeen2004

I dont see any valid setup below 286.6 with sl 287.1.

I believe this might be your question and answered below. Hope that helps if not please post details.

From 15:15 to 18:30 there are three trades
TS1 - 2 trades
Sell at 288.1 with SL 288.6
Sell at 286.2 wtih sL 288.1

TS2 - 1 trade

Sell below 286 with sl 288.1

I dont see any valid setup below 286.6 with sl 287.1.

I believe this might be your question and answered below. Hope that helps if not please post details.

From 15:15 to 18:30 there are three trades
TS1 - 2 trades
Sell at 288.1 with SL 288.6
Sell at 286.2 wtih sL 288.1

TS2 - 1 trade

Sell below 286 with sl 288.1
yes you got it sir, thanks ,if you dont mine ,will you pls show this entry in charts:D,sorry for disturbance and one more request nickel lme charts in which broking mt4,(like xtb ),