Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

Copper has tested 23% retracement by achieving the target of 420 as per my post no 5. Now its retracing with general rule of pullback when it tests 23% retracement may happen. we need to wait for todays closing for further confirmation.

rpsvinod

Dear Zabeen

Kindly reply to my Query.

Waiting for your reply

Sivgates

sivgates,

first read the thread completly for better understanding of this set up..pls try to avoid this type of demanding reply..Did u read his words?

I would also request everyone to actively participate by posting RT charts with questions rather than expecting tips. I will try to respond as and when time permits as I am a fulltime trader and this is my only source of income.
Unnecessary questions like have you Backtested this system?, how much you have earned?, what is your daily target, how long you are using this system, how much you have invested/lost etc.... will NEVER BE RESPONDED unless requested for valid reasons.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Dear Sateshchand,

Your charts and suggestions are welcomed always in this thread. It would be of more help to thread readers that you post entry point with SL for atleast few trades until everyone gets knowledge on them.