Amibroker RT Data for mcx nse ncdex and fx

sr114

yes i got this plugin as only beta testing one and surely it is paid one later
actually all of u fetching data thru this plugin are beta testing for the developer. after that it will be a paid service - so dont worry - none of u will be wrong in this conclusion

sr

fxgood

actually all of u fetching data thru this plugin are beta testing for the developer. after that it will be a paid service - so dont worry - none of u will be wrong in this conclusion

sr
But of product is good and worth i don't mind to spend for it.

fxgood

Dear Members,

This is very small plugin i got from firstcharting.com ref which is used to get data for Amibroker in real time for nse mcx ncdex fx etc

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g05f95150440e5bd89991804650f79cf2b521f05bf

download this plugin and place it inside your ami plugins folder then create a new db in ami and set base time as 1 min and in configuration click connect and after it give message connected click symbols download and when it shows symbols list downloaded you are done , just click close and start hunting market
I told clearly this on my 1st post itself this is from firstcharting.com , i suggest reader to read post fully before making use of information's from it.
And i am not a free addict and i have enough money to buy tools that helps to make good trading decisions

fxgood

THIS TOOL COMES FROM FIRST CHARTING GROUP...
SO IT WILL SURLY COME PAID SERVICE ...
ANPD PRICE NOT CHEAPER COMPARED PRESENT DATA VENDERS S,SO IT S NOT HELP TO SMALL SCALE TRADER...
HAPPY TRADING...:thumb:
Read threads 1st post , every one is aware this is from firstcharting.com

fxgood

Hi fxgood,
I written to first charting.com, regarding issues & I got a call from their executive today , & strangely he told they dont deal with any Amibroker plugin & asked to forward the link.
I am not sure sir but i got it from their reseller and he told me that it is provided to only know clients as it is in beta stage only but i publicized it for benefit of all to get idea of product

murthyavr

Two possibilities:

1. It is not from First Charting:
Then there is no point in using it, as there is no support, and no resolution of
bugs.

2. It is from FC, but it is not going to be free:
Again, there is no point in using it now, as it is still under development. We can
take a trial of the final product (if the pricing is reasonable) and test it then.

a1b1trader

Friends

I came across a realtime data feed service (a beta version)
http://valuertdata.com/

Realtime Data Feed for
NSE Stock Futures, Nifty Futures, Nifty Options, Commodity-MCX
Compatible with Amibroker, Metastock & Ninja Trader
Get Better Quality Realtime Data Feed at a Fantastic Speed
A Product of ValueTechnicals.com

Has anybody tried it, if so then please share your experience

PS
Please take care in visiting the website and downloading the beta version.

Last edited:
fffspl.com is vendor for this plugin .. pls go to tool>>plug-ins... u will find FC-DATA plugin with fffspl.com as vendor..

-Vinay