Amibroker RT Data for mcx nse ncdex and fx

sanjn84

i am also unable to connect , it shows 50% and than no0thing happen's , plz check out the plugin once again.

sr114

i am also unable to connect , it shows 50% and than nothing happen's , plz check out the plugin once again.
Guys

do the following:

in the database u have created, go to Database Settings-Configure , a dialog box will appear. there u choose the exchange u like to get the symbol and click Connect. 1st time it will take time ( lot of heartbeat recv, connecting, login etc) u will get the symbols in ur ami database.

dont go for nse cash - as all data are from yahoo feed

regards
sr

rajesh.singh

Guys

do the following:

in the database u have created, go to Database Settings-Configure , a dialog box will appear. there u choose the exchange u like to get the symbol and click Connect. 1st time it will take time ( lot of heartbeat recv, connecting, login etc) u will get the symbols in ur ami database.

dont go for nse cash - as all data are from yahoo feed

regards
sr
Hi,
It still shwoing...heartbat recv, connecting....but no data so far, I have treid by choosing exchange first with MCX, & then NCDEX, but without success.
Please hlep to fix the issue.

Regards,

murthyavr

Hi,
It still shwoing...heartbat recv, connecting....but no data so far, I have treid by choosing exchange first with MCX, & then NCDEX, but without success.
Please hlep to fix the issue.

Regards,
Same here. It was showing those messages forever and never finished.

Those who could configure may throw some light.

Fxgood, have you configured it yourself?

fxgood

Same here. It was showing those messages forever and never finished.

Those who could configure may throw some light.

Fxgood, have you configured it yourself?
Yes i am using it along with my mt 4 but i started to like ami as well now

fxgood

Sir,

It is very simple so i thought every one will able to get it easily configured

1. Download plugin from link
2. Place them inside the plugin dir of your Ami plugin folder
3. create a new db in ab and select FC-Data as your plugin and use base interval as 1 min with 50000 bars
4. click configure and click connect in the prompt that appears , once its connected and give message heart beat recv in lower window
5. click symbol list your are interested don't download all symbols as list All symbol list is big with 3000 symbols which we dont need really
6. click for eg mcx then it will download list then click close

you are done , open chart and add symbols to real time quotes window and select 1 sec as in your preference if that is having value as 0

In my case initially it was firewall or av blocking my connection but do that at your own risk !