Amibroker RT Data for mcx nse ncdex and fx

murthyavr

Sir,

It is very simple so i thought every one will able to get it easily configured

1. Download plugin from link
2. Place them inside the plugin dir of your Ami plugin folder
3. create a new db in ab and select FC-Data as your plugin and use base interval as 1 min with 50000 bars
4. click configure and click connect in the prompt that appears , once its connected and give message heart beat recv in lower window
5. click symbol list your are interested don't download all symbols as list All symbol list is big with 3000 symbols which we dont need really
6. click for eg mcx then it will download list then click close

you are done , open chart and add symbols to real time quotes window and select 1 sec as in your preference if that is having value as 0
Thanks fxgood.. I will try it again!

poortrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxgood
Yes i am using it along with my mt 4 but i started to like ami as well now

So, if you could connect it to Ami successfully, why don't you kindly write down
the steps in detail?

May be, most of us are missing something..
@sr114
If you are using the same you can also elaborate in a few steps, and if it is yahoo data, are they giving MCX and NCDEX?
What about nifty futures?

fxgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxgood
Yes i am using it along with my mt 4 but i started to like ami as well now

@sr114
If you are using the same you can also elaborate in a few steps, and if it is yahoo data, are they giving MCX and NCDEX?
What about nifty futures?
I just now helped a trader here via team view but when need team view supp from me please use team view 7 and i dont have team view 8 on my system.

Data is not from yahoo or google as you told it will from there own source , yes it have nse mcx ncdex and fx also

poortrader

I have sent u on PM my TV 7 id and pass
plz check..
i m trying only MCX
at present stuck @ hearbeat
So, if you could connect it to Ami successfully, why don't you kindly write down
the steps in detail?

May be, most of us are missing something..
I just now helped a trader here via team view but when need team view supp from me please use team view 7 and i dont have team view 8 on my system.

Data is not from yahoo or google as you told it will from there own source , yes it have nse mcx ncdex and fx also

kaly422000

Guys

do the following:

in the database u have created, go to Database Settings-Configure , a dialog box will appear. there u choose the exchange u like to get the symbol and click Connect. 1st time it will take time ( lot of heartbeat recv, connecting, login etc) u will get the symbols in ur ami database.

dont go for nse cash - as all data are from yahoo feed

regards
sr
yes welcome with ur expertise

sr114

yes welcome with ur expertise
do the following. ( its given pictorally- easy to understand)

1. creation of database

2. plugin choice

3. configuring

4. plugin status after the start

5. start downloading

i think this will be sufficient.

lastly - i told that NSE Cash active data contains the ns extensions e.g., sbin-ns.txt. i dont know that except yahoo if any other data provider even first charting is using the ns extensions. other data of the fo, mcx, mcdex are from yahoo - i never told that

regards n thanx
sr

Last edited:

murthyavr

As the download was taking lot of time, I have kept it open for download overnight
and slept off.

At some point of time, the plugin got disconnected.. I tried to reconnect it,
but to no avail.

Even now, the plugin status is WAIT in Ami. When I go to database properties
and click on connect, it is trying to connect, but getting disconnected.

:confused:

poortrader

As the download was taking lot of time, I have kept it open for download overnight
and slept off.

At some point of time, the plugin got disconnected.. I tried to reconnect it,
but to no avail.

Even now, the plugin status is WAIT in Ami. When I go to database properties
and click on connect, it is trying to connect, but getting disconnected.

:confused:
I have a doubt that we are people on which this plugin is getting tested. Later it might become paid. If anyone knows the details they are welcome to share. I would be happy if I am proved wrong. :)

fxgood

I have a doubt that we are people on which this plugin is getting tested. Later it might become paid. If anyone knows the details they are welcome to share. I would be happy if I am proved wrong. :)
yes i got this plugin as only beta testing one and surely it is paid one later