Amibroker Database for NSE stocks

chintan786

you can convert nse code to yahoo code using excel & using formula similaiy bse code can be coverted to yahoo code
hi mdv10002000, I also needed yahoo codes and most of them i get also. But of them I still looking for. I u have the codes of these companies then plz give me.

1. Torrent power 2.torrentpharma 3.Hindujatmt

The yahoo symbol for torrent pharma is TORNTPHAR.NS but it doesn't work in AmiBroker.

The same is true for HINDUJATMT.

If u have any idea then plz let me know

thanx in advance

hi mdv10002000, I also needed yahoo codes and most of them i get also. But of them I still looking for. I u have the codes of these companies then plz give me.

1. Torrent power 2.torrentpharma 3.Hindujatmt

The yahoo symbol for torrent pharma is TORNTPHAR.NS but it doesn't work in AmiBroker.

The same is true for HINDUJATMT.

If u have any idea then plz let me know

thanx in advance

HINDUJATMT-HTMT.NS history-current both available
TORNTPHAR.NS only current available

marcus

For me AMI is the best software i have come across.I have been using it for the past two to three years. I can say it convincingly after using Metastock, Fibotrader, Wealth lab, EL-wave, Neoticker, Dynamic trader and quite a few more. No other software is so easy to use and good to programme. It is far ahead of competition although i reliaze there could be differences of opinion.

Regards

Saji
Saji can you tell us your experience with wealth-lab pl? I have no idea but I've heard it uses fuzzy logic, is this true? pl do elaborate your experience

hi kartikmarar sir
cant understand this-
"6. Modify LoadData.afl file to point to where the StockIndustry.txt file. Is located. The Default location is the root directory of D:\. If you are apprehensive in changing the Loaddata.afl , just save the txt file in the root directory in partition D."

plz explain this step more clearly,
tnx in advance
mahavir

karthikmarar

Dear Mahavir

There is a line in the loaddata afl which points to the location of the stockindustry.txt file. By default this location points the location of this file as D:... the D partition of the hard disk. Normalyy one has to change this line to to point to the location where you have saved the stockindustry.txt file.
For example d:\myami\ or e:\temp\amifiles\ etc.

Like me, many of us here may not be well versed with IT stuff and afls. In such cases just save the stockindustry.txt file in the D parition...straight in the root and not under any folder. In such cases you dont have to fdo any change to the loaddata afl.

Hope I am clear...

regards

Karthik

HI,
Recently I removed all the old data from amibroker database and put the new with the symbol changes and it was in meta stock format. After uploading the data I am not able to load the daily data which I get from bse_nse_2005 yahoo group. There is supporting file on how to upload the data into Amibroker eventhough I followed the same steps still it's shows errors when I try to upload. Please help me out from this problem

Regards!
sreeny