Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

We are holding the Pick of the Week for the week and will release the same during the trading days next week, as volatility is expected to prevail ahead of the Reserve Bank of India monetary policy announcement scheduled on January 28.

Happy Trading !!!

Pick of the Week 27.01.2014

Scrip-OPTO CIRCUIT
CMP-35.2
Target-40-46
Stop Loss-30
Recommendation-Buy Above 35.6

Scrip-AJANTA PHARMA
CMP-980
Target-1010-1040
Stop Loss-945

Happy Trading !!!

a1b1trader

I am facing a peculiar problem while using NOW

After log in, during passage of time say after 30 minutes my NOW terminal slows down and by 50-60 mins I have to wait for 3-4 seconds even to get a response of a mouse click.

And if I relog in, then it start working perfectly.

I am facing this problem for last 3-4 trading days.
I have tried this with 3 different dongles. Also, it cant be internet speed, otherwise, relog in should not wok perfectly. I am using HP, i5 with window 7 laptop, just 14 months old.

What could be the cause of this problem.

Any solution or suggestion.
Please write.

kiran_thiru

After log in, during passage of time say after 30 minutes my NOW terminal slows down and by 50-60 mins I have to wait for 3-4 seconds even to get a response of a mouse click.

I have tried this with 3 different dongles. Also, it cant be internet speed, otherwise, relog in should not wok perfectly. I am using HP, i5 with window 7 laptop, just 14 months old.

Please write.
sir, sometimes i also faced this problem. when now getting slow scrips were updated slowly and every 5 seonds it freezs 1 second.
i solved my self to close market watch window, and reopen from menu. then it speed up and no problem in update of scrips.
try this your problem may solved.

a1b1trader

sir, sometimes i also faced this problem. when now getting slow scrips were updated slowly and every 5 seonds it freezs 1 second.
i solved my self to close market watch window, and reopen from menu. then it speed up and no problem in update of scrips.
Thanks Kiran
Seems solved the problem
Just tried for the first time
Atleast saved from relog in hassle

a1b1trader

Hi Achiievers

Please provide some solution for this problem
Not solved by solution provided by Kiran
Today it is just irritating :mad:

Please write.

Hi Achiievers

Please provide some solution for this problem
Not solved by solution provided by Kiran
Today it is just irritating :mad:
Hi,

We haven't received any queries for the same reason till date...maybe it is related to internet...

Have forwarded your problem to NOW team...will get back to you within Wednesday i.e. 5th of Feb 2013

Happy Trading !!!