Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

achiievers, for intraday in cash segment amount of Rs.20,000 how may reliance shares i can trade?
reliance-eq today's closing price was Rs.858.15
as NRML we can purchage 23 shares.
i want to know about MIS leverage.
pls give me details. thank you.
Hi,

In MIS you will be getting exposure of 5 times of clear margin i.e. 100000 and you can buy up to 116 Reliance considering above mention price.

By opting for Cover Order you can get exposure up to 20 times and buy around 466 Reliance on above mention price.

Please note in Cover Order your position will be mandatory squared off as there is no option to convert it into CNC whereas in MIS there is an option for conversion of your position to CNC as per margin available.

Happy Trading !!!

Pick of the Week 13.01.2014

Scrip-IDEA
CMP-162
Target-175-185
Stop Loss-150
Recommendation-Buy Above 163

Scrip-HDFC
CMP-815
Target-850-880
Stop Loss-788
Recommendation-Buy Above 817

Happy Trading !!!

Pick of the Week 17.01.2014

Scrip-NMDC
CMP-145
Target-160-175
Stop Loss-130
Recommendation-Buy Above 147

Scrip-IOC
CMP-225
Target-250-265
Stop Loss-203
Recommendation-Buy Above 228

Happy Trading !!!

kiran_thiru

Hi,

In MIS you will be getting exposure of 5 times of clear margin i.e. 100000 and you can buy up to 116 Reliance considering above mention price.

By opting for Cover Order you can get exposure up to 20 times and buy around 466 Reliance on above mention price.

Please note in Cover Order your position will be mandatory squared off as there is no option to convert it into CNC whereas in MIS there is an option for conversion of your position to CNC as per margin available.

Happy Trading !!!
thanks for your detail post.

i have a doubt today about CO in cash segment in intraday.

in CO, while we are in profit, can we exit the quantity by parts (such as 1/3rd at break even, 1/3rd @ target and rest of all as our TSL), or must exit full quantity one time.

thanks for your detail post.

i have a doubt today about CO in cash segment in intraday.

in CO, while we are in profit, can we exit the quantity by parts (such as 1/3rd at break even, 1/3rd @ target and rest of all as our TSL), or must exit full quantity one time.
Hi,

You have to exit in full...there is no option to modify quantity in second leg of Cover Order, but you can keep modifying your Stop Loss Trigger order.

Happy Trading !!!

a1b1trader

Hi,

You have to exit in full...there is no option to modify quantity in second leg of Cover Order, but you can keep modifying your Stop Loss Trigger order.

Happy Trading !!!
And suppose if we place 3 orders of 100 shares each, with same or different purchase price and with same or different SLs.

Then what will be the position in such case.
IMO, then we can exit at different exit prices or different TSLs

Gandhar.

And suppose if we place 3 orders of 100 shares each, with same or different purchase price and with same or different SLs.

CO are market orders it will be hard to get same price for them
the quantity should be same for selling as for the buying
so u can exit in different prices :D

kiran_thiru

a1b1trader sir, for every CO there will be a sl order placed. so if we have 3 different sl orders were placed. and we run them same time I think.