Achiievers Equities

soft_trader

@ Achiievers

Any update on newer version of NOW.

I have learnt that we are required to update NOW-V.1.7.1.0 with a newer version of NOW-V.1.8.4.3 by March 28th. And this upgrade is crucial because the older version will not be supported after March 28th.

Is there any such compulsion at your end also?
New version of NOW will be applicable for every brokers who are using NOW. So please update it by 28th March.

@ Achiievers,

There are no mandatory SEBI/NSE rule that demat account opening is must. One can always link external Demat account held with other brokers.

Don't understand why are you pushing for Demat account. You can even open only trading accounts with only NFO segment. Please consider it. There are many traders who only trades in FNO and never trades in Cash market, so for them only NFO segment is enough. They are just avoiding Achiievers just because of mandatory DP.

Onetime account opening fee of Rs. 750/- is ok. But paying AMC of Rs. 400/- unnecessarily is a pain. :mad:

Dear Soft Trader,
You are absolutely correct as far as the SEBI guidelines is concerned regarding opening of demat account is concerned. But also at the same time there is no such guidelines / policy from SEBI which prevents the Broker to open Demat account of the clients with them if the Broking house has a such a business policy in place. I am sure that all are aware of lot of institutions which has mandated to open demat accounts with them in order to be able to trade on their platform. It is just our business philosophy and currently we are not planning to bring any changes to the same.

However thanks a lot for your suggestion for the same. We would definitely consider your suggestion in future for modification if necessary.

Best Regards.

looser89

avhiever please explain more in contract note like total profit minus brokerage net profit and in loss vice versa. I dont know how. to open .sss format file. and reply all your costumer emails. rest all is excellent

avhiever please explain more in contract note like total profit minus brokerage net profit and in loss vice versa. I dont know how. to open .sss format file. and reply all your costumer emails. rest all is excellent
Dear All,

Currently, when we sent a digitally signed report to our clients either Contract Note, Running A/C Statement, or any report from the our back office system SharePro signs the report using the Digital Certificate installed on the server hosting the SSDigit software. The document [or report] is signed using the Digital Certificate, packaged and sent to the recipient as a file containing a SSS extension.

This file can be opened by the user, and the Signature verified, using another software called SSverifier from www.achiieversequitiesltd.com

The SSS file can be verified by the user using the SSVerifier software, as shown in the snapshot below :

Further we are going to start sending reports packed into a password-protected, digitally signed PDF file.

Note that by default, all reports sent to clients are protected using their PAN Numbers.

Please download SS Digit Verifier Software from the DOWNLOADS section in our website for easy viewing of the contract notes.

Also please let me know if you come across any hurdles.

My sincere thanks to all the Traderji users for all your suggestions.

You may send emails to [email protected] for all your query and prompt reply.

Dear All,
With all regards to the overwhelming response and support received in our Mega Value Plan for 3/6/12 months, there has been some addition of some more plans to Mega Value Plan. In addition to the existing plans, MVP will now be available on 5 years , 10 years and 15 years term also. The commercials are as follows :

PRODUCT SCHEME 5 YEARS 10 YEARS 15 YEARS
MVP LIFE TIME COMMODITIES 39999 69999 100499
MVP LIFE TIME EQUITIES 19999 34999 49999
MVP LIFE TIME CURRENCIES 59999 104999 150749

Please note that applicable service tax and account opening charge of Rs 750/- would be added to the above amounts.

All our existing MVP clients can apply for these plans if required. Please feel free to drop all your queries to [email protected]

Looking forward to all your support in helping us grow bigger and better each day.

Regards
Team Achiievers.

Achiievers, the only thing stopping me from opening an account with you is that opening a demat is compulsory.
Come on Sir, come on board with us. I believe you will be happy. In any case you will be paying only a nominal amount per year towards Demat AMC to us but you need to shed off may be 10 times more into brokerage with other houses.

We will be waiting eagerly for your joining with us.:)

soft_trader

Hi achiievers, I am interested in your 3 month unlimited plan. Do you provide the facility of placing market orders in F&O? I am asking because another brokerage which is offering similar plan does not provide placement of market orders.
@ bobomonkey:

Yes market order is available in Achiievers. :clap:

looser89

being client of achieved equity Pvt ltd the main disadvantage of Achievers equity ltd is its complicated backoffice and contract notes. you cant see report before 1 st april 2013. trade are not fully discribed. Achievers should have a web based terminal because when odin not working client need to watch his position rest all other things are excellent. you guys rocks. you guy are hope for those trader whose profit are eaten by brokerage. best wishes from side. ho sake to apna naam chota kar lo kafi. lambs hai

Hi achiievers, I am interested in your 3 month unlimited plan. Do you provide the facility of placing market orders in F&O? I am asking because another brokerage which is offering similar plan does not provide placement of market orders.

Yes We do. Thanks.