Achiievers Equities

QUOTE]

soft, if we both get into a discussion on who is right and not, we will waste time here..

You are talking about their monthly plans and I am not talking about. Do you know any ISP who charges you Rs 2lks for lifetime validity?? If someone started charging, you think they can collect that just like that without any prior regulatory approvals??

Even for mobile, we have number portability so that we are not stuck to one provider because we have a number.. Imagine paying that kind of money, you are basically stuck for ever..

This is what achieevers quoted: Dear Bharat ,
Thanks to you that you have brought up this point. Me or my colleagues from the compliance department are generally present in almost all these meets conducted by the exchanges. We are completely aware of what the exchanges are NOT ALLOWING to practice.

So it is not me saying, they are saying that exchanges don't allow charging a certain kind of fees, which is upfront brokerage and I am not talking 500 bucks monthly or someone charging 2000 monthly, which makes no difference to anyone.. But paying a lakh rupees etc, it is basically milking the cow, especially when the regulators have advised not to..

Let them come back and say that they have prior exchange approvals to run this marketing campaign and I will rest my case, if they don't then you know... Why exchange approvals, unlike an ISP, your hard earned money is sitting with your broker and you don't want to be with someone who is going against the rules, a broker breaking rules is not good for business and for all of you who think your money is safe with the broker whatever kinds he is, your are in a delusionary world.. Be it a big reputed broker or a small guy who is just starting off, you will know when the business is trying to cut corners to make money, stay away from them..

I rest my case soft, it is every man for himself, but will be very interested to know what achieevers have to say about this...

No one is going to subscribe more than 3 months.
550 rs per month, 3 months -1650 which is the lowest in the industry.

i donot know why you are wasting your time.

If you think 550 rs per month is too high, go to sharekhan or icici and trade with them for 1 month and feel(enjoy) the difference.

Thanks to our clients and users of this platform who has rightly tried to make things clear on our behalf.

Let me re-assure you that all necessary permissions and approvals are with us and the exchange has got no objection with our product till date. Yes of course, some of the broking houses had felt the pain and felt afraid of losing their big clients who gives lakhs and lakhs of brokerage to them, but thats ok and natural. We are a business house with our set of business policies duly approved by the exchange. This also allowed us to put up our advertisement of the Mega Value Plan in CNBC TV 18 and CNBC Awaaz during the live market hours. We never intend to indulge in any activities which might put our brand in any trouble and also at the same time, we never expect the big clients of this industry to pay for my sedan's EMI.

Rather than trying to find loop holes and wasting time, my ardent request to all would be to use our platform and save some big money if you are really interested in trading or investing in this market.

Thanks to all and still open for all to address your querry.

@Achiievers

I have a technical query.

My query is..if I buy 1 lot of NIFTY future today morning as MIS and later at 3 pm I decide to carryforward so I convert it to NRML. Now tomorrow morning can I convert this NIFTY from NRML to MIS ?

@Achiievers

I have a technical query.

My query is..if I buy 1 lot of NIFTY future today morning as MIS and later at 3 pm I decide to carryforward so I convert it to NRML. Now tomorrow morning can I convert this NIFTY from NRML to MIS ?

Yes of course you can do it. but please ensure that on day 1 when you are converting your nifty position from MIS to NRML, you should have adequate amount of margin as per the exchange.

Thanks.

Yes of course you can do it. but please ensure that on day 1 when you are converting your nifty position from MIS to NRML, you should have adequate amount of margin as per the exchange.

Thanks.
Thanks for you reply..Just need bit more explanation..

How you convert NRML to MIS position on day 2 ?

Is it by selling NRML position and buying back in MIS mode on day 2 ?
or
Can you simply convert NRML to MIS without doing any trade on day 2 ?

sir i want information about physical contract notes. i called customer care number many times. either they keep transferring the phone to many departments or says will call u back and good thing is i never got any return call. so i need help i want physical contract notes. what are the procedure to get it and what are the charges for it. ur contract note come in sss format so i cant print it thats why i want physical contract notes. please help.

Thanks for you reply..Just need bit more explanation..

How you convert NRML to MIS position on day 2 ?

Is it by selling NRML position and buying back in MIS mode on day 2 ?
or
Can you simply convert NRML to MIS without doing any trade on day 2 ?
You need to follow option 1 mentioned by you.

Thanks.

sir i want information about physical contract notes. i called customer care number many times. either they keep transferring the phone to many departments or says will call u back and good thing is i never got any return call. so i need help i want physical contract notes. what are the procedure to get it and what are the charges for it. ur contract note come in sss format so i cant print it thats why i want physical contract notes. please help.

Please go to our website. Go to Downloads--Software--SS Digit Verifier

Down load into your system. You will be able to open the .sss files.

As far as the customer care complaint is concerned, thanks for informing me about the same. Will try to resolve it asap.

Thanks and let me know if you have an issue.

Please go to our website. Go to Downloads--Software--SS Digit Verifier

Down load into your system. You will be able to open the .sss files.

As far as the customer care complaint is concerned, thanks for informing me about the same. Will try to resolve it asap.

Thanks and let me know if you have an issue.
i downloaded the software. but when i tried to open a sss file this error is coming. i reinstalled it 2 times still error is coming