Achiievers Equities

Sent you another email for application form
I want to know

1. How much time will it take to open a trading account (initially for derivative trading), after receipt of application form completed in all respect at your end.
2. What is your system/procedure for verification of application in a metro and non metro cities.
3. Do you have offices/franchise in any/major metro cities.

Thanks
Regrets , I have not received the mail from you till now. help me with your mail id so that i can send you a test mail.

We take 1-2 days after the cheque gets cleared. Incase you need a urgent a/c opening please let me know and if possible send the cheque from AXIS,HDFC or ICICI Bank to initiate faster processing.

Our customer care department would give you a call in your mobile to confirm all details to verify your application. In case where necessary we send our executive to verify all documentation in person. In such cases the account opening process id delayed until receipt of the verification report. Apart from this we have other alternatives to verify the identification of a client in case outstation applications.

As of now we are having presence in 74 locations. details of the same will be available to you in our website in the contact us tab. Click the on the location of our presense in the map and you can get the details of the same.

Thanks for your queries. Happy trading.

SO, If I do 50 trades in options, each with one entry and 2 exits, thats 150 executed trades, means 150 per day or 3000 per month. Thats nice. Very nice of them to select option A. Soft trader, your 1500 advance brokerage just went down the drain.

soft_trader

SO, If I do 50 trades in options, each with one entry and 2 exits, thats 150 executed trades, means 150 per day or 3000 per month. Thats nice. Very nice of them to select option A. Soft trader, your 1500 advance brokerage just went down the drain.
Uhuu... you get it wrong. The image I have posted is for NSE NOW software charges. Not brokerage. Read it again.

Trading in NSE segments will not attract any charges. Only applicable for BSE segments.

Now I understand that RKSV has opted for Plan-C.

Last edited:

GTji

Uhuu... you get it wrong. The image I have posted is for NSE NOW software charges. Not brokerage. Read it again.

Trading in NSE segments will not attract any charges. Only applicable for BSE segments.
Still, its a huge blow for BSE traders. They can always opt for Odin Diet though, even though its not as good as NOW.

soft_trader

Still, its a huge blow for BSE traders. They can always opt for Odin Diet though, even though its not as good as NOW.
Yes it is. But Re. 1/- per trade is like OK. And personally it doesn't matters to me because I rarely trade in BSE. And IMO Achiievers made a very good decision to opt for PLAN-A, because it is the most economical of all. RKSV has chosen PLAN-C which is a burden for traders who trade occasionally in BSE.

Hello soft trader,
I appreciate your updated knowledge regarding brokerages ,taxes etc.
I want to know that, from when onwards the NSE is going to reduce the TRANSACTION taxes.
I sent filled application to Achiievers, they told that with in one week , my account will be activated. How your experience with Achiievers. Is it OK.

Now I understand that RKSV has opted for Plan-C.
@soft trader ,

One thing I would surely like to appreciate about you is that inspite being a client you have handled this thread better than Achiievers representative.

I wish that you get all the more success. :thumb:

soft_trader

Hello soft trader,
I appreciate your updated knowledge regarding brokerages ,taxes etc.
I want to know that, from when onwards the NSE is going to reduce the TRANSACTION taxes.
I sent filled application to Achiievers, they told that with in one week , my account will be activated. How your experience with Achiievers. Is it OK.
As per NSE press release transaction costs are going to be reduced from Oct 01, 2012. Today is 15th Oct, but no update from any broker on reduction of charges. I think none of the brokers are really passing on the benefits to us. :mad:

So far my experience with Achiievers is excellent. Please try to let us know of your experience with them once your account gets activated. :)