Achiievers Equities

Raju

Soft_trader,

So how is the experience ?
For last 2-3 days u might have traded with their ..any good/bad experience... ?

Regards,
Raju

Hello Achiievers, I already have a CDSL account with another broker. So, can I open an only Trading account with you ?? If yes, what will be the charges for the same, and the documents required.
It is good to note that you already have a demat with one of the broker in cdsl platform. But as of now we are expecting our clients to have their demat with us for the mega value plan.

My warm welcome to you all in Achiievers.

It is good to note that you already have a demat with one of the broker in cdsl platform. But as of now we are expecting our clients to have their demat with us for the mega value plan.

My warm welcome to you all in Achiievers.
How long is this scheme open ? I intend sending my application sometime in Navratri.

a1b1trader

I am so sorry to note this but I guess I have somehow not received your email. Request you to drop a mail again with your address and phone no at [email protected].

Please note the " ii " (double i in achiievers)

Regrets.
Sent you another email for application form
I want to know

1. How much time will it take to open a trading account (initially for derivative trading), after receipt of application form completed in all respect at your end.
2. What is your system/procedure for verification of application in a metro and non metro cities.
3. Do you have offices/franchise in any/major metro cities.

Thanks