Achiievers Equities

I might be the bad boy here saying no to brokers who are doing at these really low costs on the backbone of NOW..

@softtrader, these brokers who are not tested, can easily screw up big time..

Was just checking this link out: http://www.complaints-india.com/complaints/48649/Loss-of-Invested-Money-with-Share-broking-firm.html

You need to first interact with clients who have used them for atleast 2 to 3 years, if there are any( not the ones who will suddenly come up on this forum and say I have done business with them for 2 or 3 years) and see the track record...

Anyways best of luck with your trading, do let me know if lower brokerage actually helps you make profits, according to me it makes you overtrade.. ;)..
Dear Friend,
With no personal offenses to anyone, we are a broking house from eastern part of India who have been doing business in the retail segment for the last twelve years.....i guess this is good enough time to prove that we are not the class of vanishing ourselves out. From FY 2012-13, we have started expanding in all directions across the country. Today our volumes in NSE, BSE, MCX and MCX-SX are very much comparable to any of the broking houses in the top lists. Its just a matter of time and patience before we actually become a brand by all your support and blessings.

The mega value plan has launched in April 2012 and hence, its impossible to identify clients in Mega Value Plan who have been trading in this plan for 2 -3 years.

We are not only depending on NOW, we also offer ODIN platform in the commodity and currency segments.

As an economist, it has always been observed by us that the money saved through all means can be re-utilized to save more money or it can be parked in booked savings account. Both ways the consumer is always right and equally justified.

Trade with us....save money and then help us grow the organisation after you are completely satisfied with our products and after sales service. Treat this as your own company which has very clear visions and missions to be the best....not just in words but in action too.

Happy trading and thanks for helping us grow.:)

Raju

Dear Achiievers,

Thanks. If offer has been extended than please correct the dates on your offer letter which you want to get signed from us. If possible please update your website also. Also publish the calculator with all the charges etc.
Achiievers,

Please provide calculator on your website as requested by many traders..

Raju

Trader J

Following are exposer limit and Cut off timing of Achiievers Equities

1 Equity Cash : 5 times for Intraday

2 Delivery Cash : No Exposure. Only on Available clear balance

3 Future : 2 times for intraday

4 Options : No Exposure. Only on Available clear balance.

5 Options Writing : Same as Future in point no 3.

6 For Intraday cash trades you need to use MIS mode. For Delivery use CNC mode and for futures or options use NRML mode.

7 Cut off time : 3:10 pm maximum extended upto 3:15 pm on certain days.

Following are exposer limit and Cut off timing of Achiievers Equities

1 Equity Cash : 5 times for Intraday

2 Delivery Cash : No Exposure. Only on Available clear balance

3 Future : 2 times for intraday

4 Options : No Exposure. Only on Available clear balance.

5 Options Writing : Same as Future in point no 3.

6 For Intraday cash trades you need to use MIS mode. For Delivery use CNC mode and for futures or options use NRML mode.

7 Cut off time : 3:10 pm maximum extended upto 3:15 pm on certain days.
And what about margin against stocks to sell options which i require they said they offer it as they have there DP