600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.
buy , sell , buy , sell...oh my god again buy no i missed the short sorry....kidhar ho paji, did signals stopped coming in your chart or you deleted everything and on your way to himalayas :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have to check back, but someone initially had warned you about this happening!!! Now all we are going to say is here was another guy who tired to prove his system is good by posting after seeing the right side of the chart!! Most here are interested in seeing you fail in trade and if not that atleast see you fail in posting timely updates so that they get a chance to ridicule!!!
Ita all upto you whether or not you wish to continue... but do let me tell you : I also have a thread where I continuosly post my trades and levels and thet is strictly for myself, my diary!! Hardly any people visit it, a few do and seek some clarifications, giving me food for thought but no one distracts me.. I am happy becoz it helped me strengthen my discipline... as I am not claiming anything no one has a reason to criticise, it s atrade diary for my Trades and it doen not matter if I profit from it or not!!! Since you had an agenda with this thread so you are or shall attract adverse comments!!
All the best in your trades and system marketing or call giving!! :thumb:
Good work done with good intentions and clear heart is always rewarded...its path is never easy but one who suceeds had kept on following it. I had been mostly criticizing tradenifty because his path was wrong. His main intention was to gather confidance of others and start giving paid calls. Also i had mentioned in my previous post that whenever one starts a thread with commercial interests its prone for criticizm. I have also seen your thread where you were asking for how much one is ready to pay for paid services which I think was banned by moderator later. Anyways i think you are now back to your hole and better come with more better trick next time.

Good work done with good intentions and clear heart is always rewarded...its path is never easy but one who suceeds had kept on following it. I had been mostly criticizing tradenifty because his path was wrong. His main intention was to gather confidance of others and start giving paid calls. Also i had mentioned in my previous post that whenever one starts a thread with commercial interests its prone for criticizm. I have also seen your thread where you were asking for how much one is ready to pay for paid services which I think was banned by moderator later. Anyways i think you are now back to your hole and better come with more better trick next time.
Thank you for ur concern and good wishes...!!

In my last post, I have clearly written...
That the message was NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY ALL...!!

Chal koi gal nahi paaji..!!

Twade liye yeh line..Do read it...!!

Till the time people are not laughing at your goals, ur goals are too small..!!

And for the rest, who all liked anything in my posts can find me everytime..anytime..answering or helping u..NO COMPULSION though..!!

Happy Trading..!!

Have to check back, but someone initially had warned you about this happening!!! Now all we are going to say is here was another guy who tired to prove his system is good by posting after seeing the right side of the chart!! Most here are interested in seeing you fail in trade and if not that atleast see you fail in posting timely updates so that they get a chance to ridicule!!!
Ita all upto you whether or not you wish to continue... but do let me tell you : I also have a thread where I continuosly post my trades and levels and thet is strictly for myself, my diary!! Hardly any people visit it, a few do and seek some clarifications, giving me food for thought but no one distracts me.. I am happy becoz it helped me strengthen my discipline... as I am not claiming anything no one has a reason to criticise, it s atrade diary for my Trades and it doen not matter if I profit from it or not!!! Since you had an agenda with this thread so you are or shall attract adverse comments!!
All the best in your trades and system marketing or call giving!! :thumb:
See, if my posts are to be believed, I have posted live and I have also uploaded the charts daily as levels posted during the day..
IF someone is interested in EOD posts, I will do it.. Else not even that..because there is no purpose..As no one likes being the subject of ridicule.. And there is no point defending when the other person is too lame to understand it..!!

Now, i believe, there is no need to maintain any trade diary now..as i am trading a system based on amibroker entries.. So AMI is already recodring those trades.. No second diary is required..

Anyways, thank u very much for ur best wishes.. I honestly appreciate.!!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
For all my fellow friends and traders..!!

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 10 MONTHS (GUARANTEED) (10 % * 10 months = 100 %)

What I m abt to say may sound purely illogical for some, but no worries for me.!!
I m up with a system which can give 600 points in any given quarter(3 months) in NIFTY FUTURES..

It has been adequately backtested for long periods of time and results are wonderful�

For all those who are satisfied with a minimum 10 % return i.e. 100 net points every month in NIFTY FUTURES (consistently) are welcomed to see the first posts of the system.. I will be posting all the trades online( pls allow upto 2 mins time lag)..

Considerations:
1. All those who wish to trade 10 lots on a positional basis can actually reap the benefits of the system.. (Wil tell at a later point why I say this..)
2. Minimum Investment required for trading is 5 lakhs.. (Money Management rules of this system allow only 2 lots per lakh.)
3. Pls avoid from any manual decision making..
4. The above are the ONLY prerequisites of the system..

Pls Note:
1. A lot of hard work and resources have been plugged in for developing the system.. Pls DO NOT ask for the system. It is purely a business model..
2. A full one month of trades will be posted online, making a past performance report after one month..
3. All friends and traders following this thread are requested NOT to trade this month using these recommendations and just to see how the system works..
4. The recommendations shared in the thread are purely mechanical and should not be used for any trading purposes.. Any responsibility will not be accounted for..
very good guarantee sir , where are you :confused:

umeshmandal

Guys, I am still here.. The system is doing fine..!! If u guys wish to see the system live, I am up for tht as well.. Those u care, I can share the report of the trades from then and now!!
If available, would love to see your Trades in an Excel sheet with date and time of trades. If not available, please dont bother.
Best of luck and discipline too !
-Umesh

If available, would love to see your Trades in an Excel sheet with date and time of trades. If not available, please dont bother.
Best of luck and discipline too !
-Umesh
Surely.. Will upload a report in some time from Jan 12 in some time and share the link.. Thanks for ur wishes!!

The "signature" below your Posts has a non working link! Why not remove this irritant!?
I posted a new thread on TJ about sharing the system online and all the whereabouts but some moderator action was taken and consequently the link is showing as invalid.. I am still keeping tht link as a signature in anticipation tht mods will soon make the llink appear again..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.