1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Relish

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Tomorrow I will try in my friend's machine and find out the problem because I am not getting any error in my machine.
I had deleted password; so sheet is unprotected; nothing else changed. all reference are ticked. Now I am getting error " Error in loading DLL " when Click any button.

saivenkat

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

The compilation error should be solved with the References. No idea right now on the Automation error. Probably a screenshot might help
Screen shots of errors appearing is enclosed.. in my previous posts.. Before i could come up with screen shots.. lots of feed backs came flying.. :clap:

healthraj

I had deleted password; so sheet is unprotected; nothing else changed. all reference are ticked. Now I am getting error " Error in loading DLL " when Click any button.
Screen shots of errors appearing is enclosed.. in my previous posts.. Before i could come up with screen shots.. lots of feed backs came flying.. :clap:
Hope you are using Excel 2007 SP3 on Window 7.

its not working , I am using XP excel 2007. some excel file stored in temp folder unable to delete it :(

healthraj

its not working , I am using XP excel 2007. some excel file stored in temp folder unable to delete it :(
Hi, I don't store any file in Temp folder. It would be better if you could post some screenshot and since I have given the password, you could also let me know where exactly it is causing the problem. One more thing is I said Excel 2007 SP3 and not excel 2007. There is a difference

ajeetsingh

Hi, I don't store any file in Temp folder. It would be better if you could post some screenshot and since I have given the password, you could also let me know where exactly it is causing the problem. One more thing is I said Excel 2007 SP3 and not excel 2007. There is a difference
Just downloaded the utility and its working fine on windows 7 with Office 2010 professional plus(32 bit).

healthraj

Tomorrow I will try in my friend's machine and find out the problem because I am not getting any error in my machine.
I had checked today in my friend's machine. It is working. So I am not sure what is the problem. Even in TJ some say it is working and some are saying it is not working. So the problem to me seems to be on the Environment and not in the tool...

prabhsingh

Raj,

How does Nifty looks like in April series.Whats the intital target that can be visualised in coming days before downtrend starts.Will appreiciate your thoughts over this.