1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Dear Fellow Traders,

Hope you are doing well. Busy with work and so not much time to work on any tools. Last couple of days I had some time and so developed an additional functionality to see the Stocks details in one screen... It is based on the same FLOW method....
I will try and upload the tool sometime this week or next week after the testing. But here is the snapshot...

NIFTY - 30 minute Timeframe for 28-Mar-13

NIFTY - 60 minute timeframe for 28-Mar-13

But it is sad that the experienced fellow traders have not kept this thread alive :D

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Dear Fellow Traders,

But it is sad that the experienced fellow traders have not kept this thread alive :D
This is good... but do you have any updates on your original philosophy... OTP... one time trade... not seen your thoughts on that for a long time... most of us will not be able to sit in front of screen whole day long.. would have been good if positional for day could be still looked at

dineshN

Dear Fellow Traders,
I am not among the experienced ones, but had a very hard luck with your latest version 3.3. Also you were abroad to give any help on that. Still make use of your earlier version 2.2 sometimes (other versions have time bomb - not working!).

DSM

though I am not using your system, appreciate your passion and programming skills.

QUOTE=healthraj;792636]Dear Fellow Traders,

Hope you are doing well. Busy with work and so not much time to work on any tools. Last couple of days I had some time and so developed an additional functionality to see the Stocks details in one screen... It is based on the same FLOW method....
I will try and upload the tool sometime this week or next week after the testing. But here is the snapshot...

But it is sad that the experienced fellow traders have not kept this thread alive :D[/QUOTE]

saivenkat

This is good... but do you have any updates on your original philosophy... OTP... one time trade... not seen your thoughts on that for a long time... most of us will not be able to sit in front of screen whole day long.. would have been good if positional for day could be still looked at
Yes.. i agree with Option trader... Searching for one such tool all through the net ... for my short term positional trades.. in excel .. i landed in this thread... Though i am in TJ for long time...only after this i have gone through all these posts in this thread.. and downloaded Raj bro's utility...Actually i felt very sad.. how i missed such a nice thread for a long time..

saivenkat

I will try and upload the version that I am using this weekend.
Raj.. bro... Do you mean the latest utility developed...(that you have shown as snap shot) or the version 3.3 of MTP?:confused:

If you are talking about version 3.3 ... please kindly.. upload the one you are using ... in 4shared.:). ( NO GOOGLE DOCS... please)

Thanks a lot.. Have a happy weekend..:thumb:

Regards

healthraj

Dear Fellow Traders,

Please find below the link for the new version 3.5

http://www.4shared.com/zip/MCi-ztGc/RAJ_MTP_FOR_NSE_NIFTY_BANKNIFT.html

Purushotham

Hi healthrai Ji,
I am new to trading, gone through your thread, I appreciate your patience and commitment towards the trader community. Thanks for developing a tool i.e free tool for traders.:clap::clap::thumb::thumb::clapping::clapping: