1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I think some people have forgotten what stockguru did and then what happened
Thanks. Did not know what was this Stockgrur about? Googled and found out. Everybody goes through that kind of an experience because we always loose money through Greed and Fear. Me personally do not want to blame others like the Tips providers etc for loosing my money. My opinion is that it would take a minium of 5 years for somebody to start making money in the Stock Market. It is as good as or more difficult than a Doctor/Surgeon's Job. I am not able to imagine how the Stockguru couple was able to make 1000 crores. Anyways I do not suggest anybody to go for any tips providers or analysts. Do your own analysis. Build your own system. Listen to your head. Keep practicing with small money. Be patient and one day you will defintely succeed. That is what I am still trying.

DSM

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Try to help people, and you get accused. You are perfectly right in what you said. Everybody have to use their head and make money. There is a saying that is applicable in today's world 'No good deed goes unpunished' Do continuing your good work, and wising you all success.

Thanks. Did not know what was this Stockgrur about? Googled and found out. Everybody goes through that kind of an experience because we always loose money through Greed and Fear. Me personally do not want to blame others like the Tips providers etc for loosing my money. My opinion is that it would take a minium of 5 years for somebody to start making money in the Stock Market. It is as good as or more difficult than a Doctor/Surgeon's Job. I am not able to imagine how the Stockguru couple was able to make 1000 crores. Anyways I do not suggest anybody to go for any tips providers or analysts. Do your own analysis. Build your own system. Listen to your head. Keep practicing with small money. Be patient and one day you will defintely succeed. That is what I am still trying.

dineshN

Hellos sir

can you mail me this excel file, i cant download from here.

this file can be use for stocks also?

Thanks
Vijay
Just downloaded it from the link in your post only!!!!! May be you have to sign in for 4shared!

Hello Raj,

Thanks for your great efforts and sharing your excel file.

One thing like to point out in 3.5v, after backfill, update and autorefresh when I try to open Renko and Flow chart I get error. In Renko Buy Above, Sell Below, Breakout & Breakdown remain constant for all scripts, similarly for Flow chart Buy above & Sell below remain constant for all scripts. Please find attached two images to get a clear idea. If I am missing something or wrong please update me.

Once again thank you.

Regards,

Ron

Attachments

saivenkat

Dear Fellow Traders,

Hope you are doing well. Busy with work and so not much time to work on any tools. Last couple of days I had some time and so developed an additional functionality to see the Stocks details in one screen... It is based on the same FLOW method....
I will try and upload the tool sometime this week or next week after the testing. But here is the snapshot...

NIFTY - 30 minute Timeframe for 28-Mar-13

NIFTY - 60 minute timeframe for 28-Mar-13

Raj bro.. is the current work on your Tool upgradation finished? Is it possible for you to share the version shown in figure?

Eagerly expecting... :thumb: