1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saivenkat

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

The Top 20 contracts are not updating for me also.. further i am n:confused:t getting the " FLOW" chart.. but Renko chart i am getting..

I have enabled macros, ..infact.. enabled everything pertaining to macros.. in my 2007 excel b:D:Dk..

Can someone suggest.. what could be the cause of these errors?

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I am also getting errors. This may be due to NSE links updation into the excel xlsm file. This needs to be done by the author. Let's wait for his return.

healthraj

The Top 20 contracts are not updating for me also.. further i am n:confused:t getting the " FLOW" chart.. but Renko chart i am getting..

I have enabled macros, ..infact.. enabled everything pertaining to macros.. in my 2007 excel b:D:Dk..

Can someone suggest.. what could be the cause of these errors?
I am also getting errors. This may be due to NSE links updation into the excel xlsm file. This needs to be done by the author. Let's wait for his return.
Hi,

What errors are you getting and in which version?

saivenkat

Thanks Raj bro.. Infact.. we are lucky.. to get your attention immediately..

The Version that i am using is " RAJ MTP FOR NSE NIFTY BANKNIFTY STOCK Futures v3.3"

There are two errors that i am getting:

1) When the "FLOW" button is pressed in StockscreenerGF and StockTracker TABS.. THE CHART IS NOT BEING DISPLAYED.. ONLY A BLANK SCREEN IS APPEARING.. I am attaching the screen shot of it.. But RENKO CHART IS COMING NICELY..

(As i said .. in previous post.. i have enabled macros... infact every thing pertaining to it..)

2) Secondly.. the TOP20 contracts is not updating/ refreshing..
Attached below is the screen shot of it..

Kindly guide us in this connection..

PS: IF we are using this tool for EOD BASIS FOR VERY SHORT TERM CALLS VALID FOR ONE OR TWO DAYS....

THEN..IS IT ADVISABLE TO USE THE
PIVOT AS 30 MINUTE AND FLOW AS 60 MINUTE ..

please guide in this regard..( though you have talked about this in this earlier..i am not clear in this connection.. and hence i am repeating this question to you Raj bro.. )

Thanks and regards:)

healthraj

Thanks Raj bro.. Infact.. we are lucky.. to get your attention immediately..

The Version that i am using is " RAJ MTP FOR NSE NIFTY BANKNIFTY STOCK Futures v3.3"

There are two errors that i am getting:

1) When the "FLOW" button is pressed in StockscreenerGF and StockTracker TABS.. THE CHART IS NOT BEING DISPLAYED.. ONLY A BLANK SCREEN IS APPEARING..

2) Secondly.. the TOP20 contracts is not updating/ refreshing..
Hi,

First of all I am using the tool at home and so it is working. From the Office environment or some restricted environment where you are behind a firewall, the NSEIndia.com might be banned. So please check. One more thing is even though I have developed the functionality of Futures data, I normally work with only SPOT Data because the Pivot levels might keep fluctuating in Futures Data...

1) I am getting the FLOW chart and the RENKO chart. So I am not sure what the problem is. Sometimes in the sheet "StockScreenerGF" when you use the source as "NSE Cash" or "NSE Futures", i have noticed some problem because the data might not be downloaded if you are behind a firewall (Using the tool in office or some restricted environment). But "Google Finance" seems to be working...
2)From Version 3.3 I have stopped downloading the Top 20 Futures because I felt it was a performance problem to download the entire 20 Futures data everytime. So based on the stock you have listed, I download the data using a different query. So you can hide the "Top20Futures" sheet. Not used anymore. There is a hidden sheet called "SFData". So you can check that sheet to see if latest Futures data is getting downloaded

Last edited:

saivenkat

Thanks a lot Raj bro.. for responding to my queries..

Kindly please allow me some more time and chance to tell more about the problem..:D

First of all I am using the tool at home and so it is working. From the Office environment or some restricted environment where you are behind a firewall, the NSEIndia.com might be banned
I am also using on my Mini laptop and in my home pc only.. The fire wall is totally unblocked...

I normally work with only SPOT Data because the Pivot levels might keep fluctuating in Futures Data...
Raj.. bro ji.. me too tried hands with SPOT DATA ONLY.. as i would normally take entries in futures... based on spot levels only..

Bro.. i am attaching the screenshot of images that i get when i open the file... for your reference..

Further bro.. i could not find the SFDATA sheet.. hidden.. i would request you to upload a fresh link in 4shared .. as GOOGLE DOCS is not opening the link in my pc..(yet an:)ther problem..)

The link from which i downloaded the file of yours is from this link

I hope i am not disturbing you with this longest post that i ever posted since i joined TJ..

Regards

healthraj

Thanks a lot Raj bro.. for responding to my queries..

i would request you to upload a fresh link in 4shared .. as GOOGLE DOCS is not opening the link in my pc..(yet an:)ther problem..)
I will try and upload the version that I am using this weekend.

saivenkat

I will try and upload the version that I am using this weekend.
Thanks a lot bro.. for your earnest help and in understanding the problem that i have...

I shall wait..for the weekend...for the version.. Thanks again bro..

prabhsingh

HealthRaj,

Were you able to include Options related data (OI,Volume) etc into the excel sheet which you said you will be doing for Stocks and Indices?