1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

healthraj ji the link in post given in your signature are not working i tried myself (3.2 version of stock screener.)

i know its annoying but it will be helpfull if you could post the link again....

thank you
Ritesh

PS: i went through the thread and cound not found any other link for screener...

this is the screenshot of what i get when i click the links in post where your signature leads too :)

hi

u first log in 4shared.com
after then u click v3.2 link

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

hi

u first log in 4shared.com
after then u click v3.2 link
Rajuji i am totally aware of that and if watch the screeshot carefully i was already logged in....

Pls watch the top bar of the page just below the address bar... Between center and the right hand corner...

relish ji thanks for the PM i have downloaded the MTP.... by the way i wanted ask can you also give stock screener... if possible i also want the saint's flow pdf... as those are also showing as file not available....

thanks
Ritesh

Healthraj, Relish and other followers of this threah...

here is the image of TATA motors Renko Chart... the price stated in the chart are just absurd... how can i correct this error....

here is screenshot of the system u can see how highlighted price are showing wrong values...

Last edited:

Relish

Healthraj, Relish and other followers of this threah...
Delete CSV files in folder (RAJ MTP FOR NSE NIFTY BANKNIFTY STOCK Futures v3.2). Create one more folder by name Log and also delete txt log file( if not present then leave it as).

Now update file. Hope it will solve problem. I am also novice. All credit goes to RAJ

Delete CSV files in folder (RAJ MTP FOR NSE NIFTY BANKNIFTY STOCK Futures v3.2). Create one more folder by name Log and also delete txt log file( if not present then leave it as).

Now update file. Hope it will solve problem. I am also novice. All credit goes to RAJ
i done the entire procedure again and still the output is the same....

Raj ji only you can help!!!

also raj ji i would like to inform you that the CSV file contain all the same data... there seems to be a problem with backfill i think...

on my further probe i found out that the CSV not only contains the same data but also the data is downloaded only till 15/10/2012

so i am of the conclusion that either the backfill is not working properly or the "ExportRS to file" utility which is inbuilt in backfill is not working as desired.

i also checked all the trust settings which are as per the requirement...

Regards
Ritesh

Last edited:

Is there anyone who can look in to this problem... Will be realy helpful

Regards
Ritesh

Which Excel version are you using? Why the Excel files shows as "Repaired"?
Can you try with the Original files downloaded?
Sirji as i said your original files are not available on 4shared.com pls refer post 1542

How can i get them... Pls assist

I am using the link provided by relish