1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bewinner

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Hi HealthRaj,

Do u still consider nifty will fall now without touching recent high? do u still go for 5450 now?

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Hi HealthRaj,

Do u still consider nifty will fall now without touching recent high? do u still go for 5450 now?
Looking at the World markets' indices, Yes I am still Negative. At this level it makes it more attractive for the Institutions, because if they short now At 5720 levels 500 points from here might give 5220, Which is what I am saying would be the low. And From 5220 to 6200 it would give them 1000 points. But this would be confirmed only if 5550 is broken.

healthraj

RAJ SIR,

Pls find attachment below..I am using your OTP & MTP File for NIFTY and BANKNIFTY...
Today I am getting wrong values while automatic updates of values...also getting ""nse-india" related error message..

Requesting you to solve the problem and kindly provide solution for this...

I am getting following values for 27-Nov-12
Open 5215
High 5218
Low 5174
CLose 5174

I checked these values...On 31-July-12 these values are there in table..

Why it is taking old values during auto updation...??

Kindly check and verify..
So you are still using the 2.0 Version? I don't know where I have put that file. I will have to check that.

So you are still using the 2.0 Version? I don't know where I have put that file. I will have to check that.
I am using ver 2.0 because you have not made or developed OTP auto update in your next tools...

As you may be remember , I had earlier told you about OTP trading system, I am quite satisfied with that....

In the ver 2.0 OTP (for SPOT) auto update facility is given by you...

Kindly check and verify..

Sending you mail with file attachment..

Relish

Hi Raj,

I am reading one thread in traderji stating that google discontinued real time data, so now we can only get EOD? so your tool may not give good result in intraday ? is it?

healthraj

Hi Raj,

I am reading one thread in traderji stating that google discontinued real time data, so now we can only get EOD? so your tool may not give good result in intraday ? is it?
That would be real bad news. I have not checked that. Let me check and get back to you.

Raj.. links in post 1231 are not working .. it is giving invalid file link.. pls look into it.